GathererLite is an addon for herbalists and miners in World of Warcraft. It's main purpose is to track the plants, deposits and treasure locations on your map. The addon does not track like a tracking ability does, rather it "remembers" where you have found various items in the past. It does this whenever you gather (perform herbalism, mining or opening) on an item, and records the specific map location in its history. This addon is made for World of Warcraft:Classic
- Added more addon API functions
- Moved code in to modules and plugins
- Fixed database, nodes not appearing.
- Further optimizations and improvements
- Updated the database
- Added more api function to enable other addons to use the nodes data
- Added node clusters (Nodes close to eachother will now use the same tooltip)
- More optimizations for faster loading and less memory usage when in use
- Added the first pass off northrend nodes
Extract the data to your "World of Warcraft/Interface/AddOns" directory so that the "GathererLite" directory is a subdirectory of the "AddOns" directory.
GatherLite is an open source project, and is built upon support of the community.
Issue Tracking: [https://github.com/wuild/gatherlite/issues]