• What is Gathering?
Gathering tracks collected profession items, and displays the per-hour collection rates of total and specific items.
Type /gt or /gather to access the settings
• New Features!
• Automatically starts a timer upon collecting a tracked item, to specifically track your grinding session
• Stats are available by mousing over the gathering frame, and kept out of the way when you're not looking at them
• Left clicking on the gathering frame will toggle the timer between a pause & start, if you have to AFK during a session
• Right clicking on the gathering frame will reset current session stats
• Middle clicking on the gathering frame will toggle forced tooltip display
• When visiting an Auction House, press the "Gathering Scan" button to scan market prices.
• Holding Shift while farming will display gold values in the tooltip
• Tracks ore, herbs, skins, cooking materials, cloth, and more! Let me know if there's a specific type of item tracking that you feel it's missing
• Community & Support
Whether you have a support question, feature suggestion, or would just like to come and hang out with others,
you can join the Discord community by clicking here!
If you have any suggestions for other items worth tracking, let me know and I may consider adding them in the future
Gathering is ready to be translated for other languages, but I need your help! If you can help translate for any of the following languages, please get in contact with me to find out how you can help!
Needed: German, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Mexico), French, Italian, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional/Taiwan)
• Enjoying Gathering?
If you enjoy my work and would like to help support further development or simply show appreciation, you can do so using PayPal by clicking the button at the top of the description!