Warning! If you were using v220.127.116.11 or older, this new version will reset your SavedVariables; the structures of the musictable and zonetable have changed and as a consequence, all of your jukeboxes (Jukebox, Advanced, STM) will be emptied. As a precaution, you can also backup your SavedVariables prior to using this new version (INSTALL_DIR\WTF\Account\ACCOUNT_NAME\SavedVariables\GarrisonJukeBox.lua).
This addon lets you select (from the World of Warcraft embedded music files) a list of music that will either play inline or randomly while in one of the zones you selected in your zone list. (by default, Lunarfall and Frostwall are added)
Not all music is entered yet, almost... I'm working on it. If you would like to add music to this addon, you can request it via the wowace ticket system. Because several zones have multiple music files, I suggest anyone creating a ticket to supply the embedded filename.
You can follow me on twitter @Azmaedus for addon updates
Slash Commands (/gjb)
- config: Opens up the configuration dialog.
- next: Plays the next song in your jukebox; if set to 'shuffle', will simply play another random song.
- play: Stops original zone music and starts playback of your jukebox items.
- stop: Stops playback and starts original zone music.
- prev: Plays the previous song in your jukebox; if set to 'shuffle', will simply play another random song.
- showicon: Shows the minimap icon.
- hideicon: Hides the minimap icon.
- showplayer: Shows the music player.
- hideplayer: Hides the music player.
- resetpos: Resets the anchors of the music player to the center of the screen.
- You can cycle through samples of the selected title (music) by clicking the "Play Sample" button.
- A graphical UI allows you to control the jukebox. Play, Stop, Previous and Next buttons. To move the UI, ALT+RightMouseButton and drag to desired location.
You can view the contents of each expansion by clicking on the links below.
- Classic World of Warcraft
- The Burning Crusade
- Wrath of the Lich King
- Mists of Pandaria
- Warlords of Draenor
- Events and miscellaneous
- Blizzard Music Rolls (WoD 6.1)
- Legion (link to come around launch day)
- Inter-addon communication may still contain bugs.
- Sometimes when changing from a zone not on the zonelist to a zone that is, GJB will play 2 consecutive songs. Working on a fix.
Before submitting your bug(s), check that you are using the latest version. If not, please update and also check if the bug hasn't already been submitted either as a ticket or in the project's description. Thank you.