I won't be supporting WoW classic. Just too much work
Galvin's UnitBars is a resource tracking addon. Tracks things like mana, combo points, chi, etc.
Please post any feedback in the comments section below.
- Bar Options now has 'Sync Fill Direction' and 'Clipping' for bars that fill
- Rotation now has 4 different angles (-90, 0, 90, and 180)
- Sync Fill Direction default on. This will change the fill direction to fit the rotation
- Clipping default on. This can turn clipping off making textures stretch when filling
6.01 release (nothing changed from 6.01 beta)
- Conditions for triggers. New operators added 'T<>', 'T=', 'P<>', and 'P='. Works like normal operators except these check talents that are active. P is for PvP talents. These are only available for Percent and Whole Number
6.00 beta (Battle for Azeroth)
- This will only work on Battle for Azeroth beta
- Specializations for mana power and pet bars. Now have defaults set for class or specs that always have a pet. All other specs set to unchecked
- Absorb Health added to all health bars. Options found under 'Layout' and 'Bar'
- Text for health and power bars. Predicted Power, Predicted Cost, Predicted Health, and Absorb Health. Will not show if their value is zero
- Specializations can be used on every bar. This will hide or show the bar based on class and spec. This also replaced the Hide not Usable option.
- Alternate Power Bar has been added
- Alt Power Bar List found under 'General' options. Use this to help with triggers for Alternate Power Bar
- Text has been given a few changes
- Frames found under 'General' options. Lets you hide/show the Player and Target Frame or Alternate Power Bar
- "%d" no longer used for whole numbers in text. Since it can cause an integer overflow if the number is too high such as on bosses
- Reset options now has pause text, this was missing
- Links added to 'Help'. Has all the links to videos and websites
- Stagger bar added for brewmaster monks
- Copy and Paste can now copy between all color types
- Triggers can now take time as an option for the Rune Bar and Stagger Bar
- Rune Bar changed to reflect UI changes
- Fragment bar replaces shard bar for destruction warlocks
- Triggers now have specialization. This is found next to the disable option for each trigger
- Layout and General options moved to menu tree "Layout" found under the bar name in the menu tree left side
- General options has been merged with Layout
- Other options renamed to Attributes
- Test mode has been moved to Layout
- Debug added to help the author track bugs from text. Can be found under General options
Libsharedmedia 3.0 supported
Some features. Too many to list
- Priority flag system. Each bar has a status flag to tell when to hide, show, etc.
- Textures 'GUB Bright Bar', 'GUB Dark Bar', and 'GUB Square Border' can be used with any mod that has libsharedmedia.
- All bars can be fully customized to how you want them to look.
- All bars can be rotated. For health and power bars fill direction can be changed to match the rotation.
- All bars have frame strata. If you want a bar to appear above another add ons UI. This should help.
- Trigger system for more advanced options.
- Alignment tool allows bars to be lined up for perfection. Right click a bar when bars are not locked to activate the tool.
- Test Mode. Make changes to bars without having to use combat to do it.
- A lot of bars have borders these can be hidden. For example: In the shard bar when in box mode. There should be an option called 'background'.
In there you will see a pulldown called border. Select 'none' and the bar will have no visible border. You can do the same to bars that are not in box mode as well.
Fragment Bar demo https://youtu.be/snFdzm7c4M8
Rune Bar demo https://youtu.be/F02vOl7I8Q8
Stagger Bar demo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kHvv8Di0OY
Align and Swap tool video
Alternate Power Bar video