This addon is also available through WoWAce SVN repository (which means you can update through WinAceUpdater http://www.wowace.com/wiki/WinAceUpdater).
Read this before installing the latest version (r27554 and later)
Since the last version I've made some radical changes in the code which isn't backwards-compatible. This means that you need to delete the old version and it's SavedVariables (stored in your WTF-folder) before installing the latest version.
How is theoretical DPS calculated?
First of all we need to get the average damage your weapon will do in one windfury attack. To do this we calculate the average damage your weapon does, and then add all the bonuses to attack power that you gain from the Windfury Weapon (if you got any talent points in Elemental Weapons, it will add the percentage bonus as well) that is currently imbued on it.
After that is done we get the average damage of a critical hit, and also get the chance to get a critical hit. This is then added on top of the average damage. Now we need to calculate how much DPS one attack is doing by taking the average damage and split it with the weapons attack speed. When we got that we simply add two attacks together (to simulate one successful Windfury proc) and multiply with 0.2 (which represents the 20% chance to get the proc to trigger). It's pure magic!
Credits go out to Arshes of Stormrage for creating the original (http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info4873-FuBar-WindFuryFu.html...). I decided to bring it back to life. So here it is, with new features and SCT/MikSBT support. Enjoy!
- Theoretical and actual DPS calculation (should be working now!)
- Partial dual-wield support (buggy, stats is only gathered from main-hand)
- Display total windfury damage notification in SCT or MikSBT
- Brag about your best single or total windfury attack
- Keep track of the five latest windfury attacks
- Keep track of victims that was hit by your windfury attacks
- Individual statistics for each weapon during session and lifetime
- Dual-wield: Partial support. Off-hand weapon will be recognized but no stats is gathered for that weapon.
- Font face can't be changed for SCT as of yet, will try to implement if SCT supports it.
- Full dual-wield support, with separate weapon statistics
- Click-able tooltip (much like TopScoreFu)
- Localization for more languages (spanish and chinese translators wanted!)
Localized in the following languages:
- German (thanks to Ghoschdi)
- French (thanks to az0te)
- Korean (thanks to Sayclub)