flagRSP MoP 1.2.0 Changes
- Yes, MarySue Protocol (MSP) is now supported
- xtensionxtooltip2 is no longer needed for flagRSP
- Code cleaning
- Merged the fields for name and surname into one, called "fullname"
- InfoBoxbutton should work correct now
- flagRSP throghs annoying errors if addons are installed that influence blizzard's tooltip.
- Long descriptions will force flagRSP to generate a tooltip that may be larger than your
screen. In this case flagRSP should privide a scrollable box.
- If you are playing with taintlog enabled, an critical error or a simple lua-error could
occur. You can solve this by disabling the taintlog with /console taintLog 0
and a /reload
- The Friendlist Online check is not working properly.
- The tooltip of cross-server flags might look odd.
- The cursor in the description edit box keeps disappearing.