World of Warcraft Classic addon that logs loot, monster kills, honor and instances. Know exactly what your farm session has yielded.
If you get an error when trying to get into battleground "Addon tried to use forbidden function", just `/reload` and it'll be solved.
Now tracking honor, HKs and calculates honor/hour, taking into account the honor diminishing returns effect!
What it is for
You can track your farming session and know how much gold/hour you make. Good for general grinding, instance item farming, rep farm, tradeskill work, honor farm,
know how many you killed in a rare BoE farm, etc etc.
FarmLog now tracks Black Lotus picking and shows respawn timers! (need DBM addon for timer bars)
What it does
How to use
* Shows Gold/Hour of active farming session
* Farm session time with a stopwatch
* Mob kills, counts how many of each mob was killed
* Loot from mobs and quests
* Herbalism, skinning and mining yield
* Money loot, displays total gold collected
* Shows loot vendor value in gold
* Reputation gain per faction
* XP gained
* Skill levels
* Honor gain, HKs, DKs, ranks kill count
* Black Lotus pick time and location
* Allows reporting farm results
* Display farm yield in a window with all looted items
* Allows filtering item poor and common items
* Save multiple farm sessions, you can switch to a different session and continue from where you left off. Read more about Sessions below.
* When a Black Lotus is picked, it will log the time, zone and coords. You can see it by clicking the BL in your session log
* If you have DBM installed, it'll start a timer for next spawn. It persists through logout / playing alts.
* `/fl` - toggle logging on/off
* `/fl r` - reset log
* `/fl s` - shows log
* `/fl set <ITEMLINK> <GOLDVALUE>` - sets AH value of an item, in gold
* `/fl ah` - scan AH (open AH window first)
* `/fl w <NAME>` - switch farm session, you can also write `/fl w` to use the current minimap-zone-text as a session name.
Many times you pause your farming to do something else in game, like doing an instance and afterwards continue to farm herbs. So you want to know how much herb
farming yields and how much the instance run has yielded, but these are two different sessions! That's why you can name sessions and switch between them according to what you're doing.
Another thing is that the more time & data you have per session, the more accurate gold/hour metric you're going to see. For example, you can `/fl switch Herbing` when
collecting herbs and `/fl switch Fishing` whenever you fish, do that for a week and you'll get a reasonably accurate gold/hour metric.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do some items appear under "Unknown"?
When a loot log messages arrives, it does not contain the mob name that dropped it. Assuming that it came from the last killed mob because one may kill multiple mobs
and later loot them all. So we need a loot window to appear, we then know what loot that mob dropped and make correct attribution. Sometimes, a loot is received
without any loot window being opened, like for instance when someone in your group loots a mob with green item and you win the roll. In this case, the addon won't know
which mob dropped it. This may also happen if you have addons like "Leatrix Plus" with "Fast loot" option enabled. This causes loot to be received before loot window is
opened, so the addon doesn't know where it came
* Fixed stored links - remove player level from link, so you don't get the duplicate items once you level up.
* Removed redundant level of array in database's drops.mob.item lists
* Clearing a session while paused won't resume it
* Updated minimap tooltip text
* Added Tooltip on minimap icon, showing current session
* Main window won't close when hitting ESC
* Allow ignoring certain items for GPH, write `/fl i [Item Link]` to add/remove from ignore list
* Fixed bug causing to sometimes not track gray items
* Fixed window positioning bug, causing position to load incorrectly
* Fixed exception when parsing +rep message
* REVAMPED USER INTERFACE!
* Added delete session warning
* Choosing a session from the UI won't resume it
* Added reset window position `/fl rmw` and reset minimap icon `/fl rmi`
* Fixed exception for new sessions GPH calculation
* Pauses session when leaving instance, if Auto Switch Instances is enabled
* New saved variables database format
* Allowing to rename sessions
* Auto start session when entering an instance, with current instance name for session name.
* Sessions! You can now keep multiple session, read about it and how to use it above.
* Removed "Reset Data" offer when entering an instance or after `/reload`.
* Initial release.
* Count instance IDs (total & last hour)
* Allow named sessions, save data per session seperately
* Maybe treat instance name as a session name
* Calculate total AH value for items, set item AH value
* Track quest reward
* Track traded gold (for enchanting, etc)
* Support Chest / Container opening
* Track deaths
* Show repair bill
* Allow listing loot without mob names
* Add pause/resume button on window
* Support multiboxing GPH
* Stop instance session when leaving it (if auto started)
* Don't auto start session when switching?