Extended Vendor UI extends the vendor interface, increasing the number of items visible per page, making it a little easier to find the items you're looking for. It also adds search and filtering functionality, and a button to quickly vendor all unwanted junk items.
- Width of the vendor interface (and number of items visible per page) doubled.
- Item names on both merchant and buyback tabs are colored according to the item's quality.
- Search box to quickly find items by name.
- Filter options to dim out/hide unusable items, already-known recipes, and equipment of sub-optimal armor types (e.g. leather for plate wearers)
- Button to quickly vendor various types of unwanted items (configurable):
- Poor (grey) quality items
- Common (white) quality weapons and armor
- Equipment that your class can never wear due to lack of proficiency (e.g. plate items or 2-handed axes for cloth wearers) or class restrictions (only affects BoP items)
- Equipment that is not the optimal armor type for your class (e.g. leather for plate wearers) - (only affects BoP items)
- Bind-on-Pickup recipes that the character already knows