Updated for WoW 8.0
Since version 3.3.0-beta1 you need at least ElvUI version v10.75 or higher for the addon to work.
This is a continuation of ElvUI Enhanced (Abandoned http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/elvui-enhanced/). Updated for Legion.
If you find any bugs or features that are not working please let me know by creating a ticket: https://github.com/nickbock/ElvUI_Enhanced_Again/issues
If you want to contribute you can find the source on github: https://github.com/nickbock/ElvUI_Enhanced_Again
Please Note: This add-on will not function without ElvUI installed. You can download it at http://www.tukui.org.
- Auto release in battleground after player dies.
- Automatic changing of the watched faction on your reputation bar to the faction you got reputation points for.
- Automatic role detection for battleground and party/raid groups.
- Automatic selection of highest vendor value quest rewards (you can still pick another if you like).
- Fully configurable extra datatext panels attached to the bottom of the three main actionbars.
- Target Range data text module displaying the range to your currently selected target.
- Item Level data text for a quick glance at your currently equipped item levels.
- Quick datatext configuration by CTRL-ALT-RightClick on any datatext panel.
- Equipment Manager with automatic changing of equipment set when changing specialization or entering a battleground / arena.
- Equipment Set Overlay for your bag and bank slots showing the equipment sets for an item.
- Location information above minimap with coordinates.
- Mini map buttons can be skinned and placed on their own bar that can be moved around.
- Hide mini map during combat (disabled by default).
Raid Marker Bar for quickly placing target and world markers.
Player Raid Progression information on mouse-over tool tip (requires holding 'shift' key)
- GPS Locator for target and focus frame, showing direction and range to party or raid member.
- Heal Glow: Direct AoE heals will let the unit frames of the affected party / raid members glow for the defined time period.
- Hide role icons (healer/tank/damage) on unit frames while in combat.
- Class Icons for the target frame.
- Adjustable transparency for the ElvUI interface movers.
- Attack icon on target frame when target is not tapped by you or your group, but you still get credit for the kill when attacking.
- Improved visibility for disconnected party or raid member (lightning icon in frame).
- Item levels and durability information on the character screen.
- Watchframe visibility configuration, based on city (resting), pvp, arena, party or raid.
- Advanced Features