DuelResponse is designed to handle incoming duels; while it is mainly for declining all requests, it also has features intended for people who do enjoy dueling, and the Retail version can also be used to block Pet Battle requests.
FEATURES FOR DUEL LOVERS
- Any duels received while you are AFK or Busy will be automatically declined
- You can still hold down Control or Alt to let requests through, if you want.
- Any duels received while you have Resurrection Sickness will be automatically declined.
- You cannot override this feature by using the Control or Alt keys.
- Any duels received while you have high World Latency (default 250ms) can be automatically declined.
- Any duels received while you have low framerate (default 15FPS) can be automatically declined.
- DuelResponse_Blacklist adds the ability to decline duels from named players, while still allowing duels from others.
- Players who are on your blacklist will be identified as such via their tooltip.
- DuelResponse_Whisper adds the ability for the addon to send a whisper message to your challenger when a duel is declined.
- Whisper messages can be customised for any occasion (AFK, DND, low framerate, high latency or not accepting duels/Pet Battles at all).
- Works with the Retail, Burning Crusade Classic and regular Classic versions of the game.
- Most addon features can be toggled via the configuration window, accessed via the /dr command.
- Holding down the Control or Alt keys will allow a duel or pet battle request through.
- Tracks how many requests are declined.
- Tracking occurs over all characters, as well as per character.
- Good for nerds like me who like statistics.
- Can also be used to block pet battle requests. (Retail version only.)
- Brazilian Portugese
- Simplified Chinese
Most, if not all, of the localisations are in desperate need of reviewing, as I use Google Translate to get the phrases I need. As such, I am currently looking for people to help translate the addon; if you can help, please let me know by sending a PM.
Alternatively, you can use the Localization area - located here - to update existing translations.
Bugs? Suggestions? Comments? Let me know via Discord; use invite code BGKnpza when adding a new server.
- Project Manager: GeodesicDragon
- Testing: AimForTheBrain, Healium and Aylar
- Special Thanks to BigRedBrent and the other Curse.com Forum users for helping with Lua
OTHER KEYWORDS: no duel, anti-duel, anti duel, refuse duel, disable duel, turn off duel