DotFocus is DroodFocus continued!
This is the followup addon of the very successful DroodFocus by Meranannon, adapted for Legion compatibility.
Do you have a good feature idea or bugfix and want to implement it? I am looking for contributors to keep the addon current and as feature rich as possible! If interested, please write a PM!
Buffs / Debuffs tracker, energy monitor, combo points, and more. Works for all classes (it has default configurations for feral/guardian druids, other classes can configure their spell lists manually) .
DotTracker is especially created for Feral Druid's special handling of Rip, Rake, Thrash and Ashamane's Frenzy: Keeping track of the snapshotted damage buffs Tiger's Furor and Bloodtalons. It directly informs you, if a new bleed effect is stronger or weaker than the old one with a circle in the upper right corner of the debuff icon. The icons begin to blink, when you can overwrite them without loosing tick time (pandemic timers). Little dots at the bottom inform you, whether Tiger's Furor and Bloodtalons were active when applying the dot
The addon includes the following (all are individually usable and configurable)
- A power bar: Energy, rage, mana, shi, ...
- Player's healthbar
- Target's healthbar with Time-to-die option
- Player's manabar
- Savage defense bar: status of charges (numbers and timer)
- Threatbar: Threat % on the target
- A combo bar: Number of combo points for the cat/rogue, lacerate stacks for the bear, runes for DK and holy power for paladins.
- Visual effects : Visual effects for proc (like Omen of Clarity). And your critical hits can also leave some traces of blood...
- Warning System: If a spell fails because you're too far or not behind your target, an icon will alert you (a cross if you're too far, a double arrow if you are in front of the target). Also pulses when you gain buff or/and debuff with the texture of debuff and his name.
- Cooldown: CD Timeleft is visible on bars and icons for each spell. And popup the icon of the ability whenever it becomes usable again.
- Buff / Debuff : For each buff / debuff scanned, a small icon (and / or status bar) shows the remaining time on the debuff, the number of stack, the cooldown, timeleft for next tick for Dot, etc... Buffs/Debuffs are filtered to manage your debuffs and / or all sources.
- Informations: Displaying real-time stats (Power attack, crit, etc...)
- Cast Bar : Show spell casting/channeling by your actual target.
Bugs and feature requests
Please use the project page on curseforge to submit a ticket with the bug or feature.
Spell IDs and dot power visualization
The displaying of the dot indicators (the three little circles in the icons for Rake, Rip, Thrash, Ashamane's Frenzy, Moonfire) for cat form depend on the correct choosing of spell IDs:
- Rake: 1822;155722
- Rip: 1079
- Thrash: 106830
- Ashamane's Frenzy: 210722;210723
- Moonfire: 8921;155625
- Thrash: 77758
- Moonfire: 164812
- Moonfire: 164812
Dot powers and talents/spells:
- Rake, Rip, Trash and Ashamane's Frenzy benefit from Tiger's Fury and Bloodtalons (if talent is chosen)
- Moonfire benefits only from Tiger's Fury
The addon shows the dot indicators only if the corresponding spell benefits and the right talent is chosen!
The order of the dot indicators is from left to right: Tiger's Fury - Bloodtalons
- 'options' to open configuration panel
- 'configmode' to switch configuration mode
- 'reset' to reset configuration to default
- 'buff' or 'debuff' to see a list of actuals buff/debuff with spellID in chat
- Applying damage increasing effects after executing Ashamane's Frenzy makes the addon display AF as if with applied with that damage increasing effect (Ashamane's Frenzy is not applied once on the target per click but 15 times in a row)
- No special handling of half moon/full moon for Balance spec available