There is no virus. Update your Windows Defender.
- Prevents you from destroying a Domination Shard in the following ways:
1. Dragging a shard into a Domination Socket when a shard is already socketed into the item
2. Destroying a Domination socketed item by dragging it out of your bag
3. Destroying an upgraded Domination Shard by dragging it out of your bag
4. Using the Soulfire Chisel to remove a shard when your bags are full
5. Disenchanting an item with a socketed Domination Shard
6. Selling an item socketed with a Domination Shard to a vendor
- Adds a "Remove" button next to the Domination Socket for 1-click removal of the shard (This only works if you have a chisel in your inventory)
- Adds a Domination Shard tray below the socket window for easy access to all shards that are in your inventory.
- Easily save and load shard sets without the need to socket each item individually (with LDB support)