This is a full UI in a single addon, which mimics Diablo 3 both in visual styles and functionality. It features both custom artwork and artworkbased on my own screenshots from Diablo 3. It's written from scratch, has no dependencies, needs no configuration or setup, and is made to function as-is straight out of the box.
Issues fixed in 8.0.1 so far:
- Removed fake "mana" orbs appear for non-mana classes
- Fixed primary resource being cut in two on non-mana classes
- Fixed bugs related to the removed Prestige system
- Added new BfA artifact bar implemented and working (BfA beta)
- Fixed bugs with Death Knight runes (in the addon SimpleClassPower on CurseForge, which works seamlessly with DiabolicUI)
Issues I'm working on in 8.0.1:
- The black bar in the middle of the screen. Currently tracking down the origin, though it has been discovered that clicking the bottomright corner config button will visually move it away. Though the area remains unclickable.
- Quest tracker only showing finished and profession quests. It takes a certain rewrite, but I'm on it!
Recommended addons to go with the UI
- SimpleClassPower - Adds combo points, holy power, soul shards, arcane charges, chi, stagger, runes.
- MBB (Minimap Button Bag) - Gives access to minimap addon icons.
Bug reports and feature suggestions are all done through BitBucket's Issue tracker linked below. Remember to check both the wiki pages and existing tickets before submitting any reports, as chances are your question has already been answered.
- Wiki: bitbucket.org/bigcogs/diabolicui_public/wiki/
- Issues: bitbucket.org/bigcogs/diabolicui_public/issues
Join us on social media
Fill my beer mug
Regards Lars "Goldpaw" Norberg