Uploaded by MysticalOS
Uploaded Feb 18, 2020
Game Version 1.13.3
Size 3.86 MB
Deadly Boss Mods Core
- Emergency new update to include Updated health apis for the hotfix that went out with server restarts
- Couple quick fixes before tag
- Prevent debug code from complaining about invalid spellIds from phase announces
- Make class call localeable. Closes #96
- Bump up warlock in yell detection due to Korean langauge. Fixes #95
- Go about it this way instead
- Revert "Actually just delete the taunt warning entirely, and leave the basic target warning as what will be used."
- Actually just delete the taunt warning entirely, and leave the basic target warning as what will be used.
- Can't really fix taunt warning not showing up if you are in a 31 point fury spec while tanking, but I can make sure that the generic target warning shows (if enabled) if you aren't an actual tank spec on Ebonroc
- Added icon to Vulnerable timer
Merge pull request #94 from venuatu/master
Chromaggus: add vulnerability cd timer
- Forgot some things in last
- Another fix to ragnaros emerge/submerge timers getting messed up by late add deaths. I forgot the code was in two places do to the syncing.
- Added an add counter to Nefarian Stage 1, and added a backup Phase 1 pull trigger (yell) since ENCOUNTER_START was in wrong place (Stage 2 start)
- Adjusted fear timer on Nefarian and made it off by default do to large variation.
- Added temporary print messages to multiple fights in BWL to explain why certain timers don't exist (or are off by default). These messages will be removed in a future DBM update once I feel the information has propagated enough. The high amount of PMs, tweets, tickets, and discord mesages about these timers that I have to answer, slows me down from working on things that are actually useful.
- Chromaggus: add vulnerability cd timer
- Update localization.es.lua
- Fixed a bug where DBM was not sending timer recovery syncs to the correct addon prefix, so timer recovery didn't actually work in classic.
- Some minor code review/cleanup for some other on combat syncs to just be more organized, no changes in functionality.
- Further optimize guild communication by no longer sending version information in guild comms if our version is out of date (since guild version comms are ONLY used by update notification). This is miniscule at best, but it's still a better practice.
- Fixed a bug where mod hotfix notification never actually notified that a newer RELEASE was available with mod fixes, it only ever notified alpha
- Show personal flame buffet stack announces every 2 stacks (starting at 4)
- Fixed Enrage timer and warnings for Flamegor so they are on by default for tanks AND enrage dispellers instead of just tanks
- reword the load message for classic version of DBM to be a lot more clear that mods that don't match classic TOC, are probably not classic mods and need to be removed/replaced with valid classic versions.
- Disabled remaining debug code in core, it's clear the users not getting working mods are just not using THESE mods. These work just fine.
- Added Icon marking, a run out when about to fade warning, and fading say bubbles to Burning Adrenaline on Vael encounter.
- Added Cooldown timer for Burning Adrenaline to go with the target timers.
- Disable some of debug messages, already got one confirmation that these events work just fine
- Merge pull request #91 from woopydalan/patch-52
- Changed a lot of combat debug to annoying spam for ALL users, that way i'll be able to quickly identify if it's working or not based on what messages users complain about
- Add shadowflame timer, off by default because I don't like the variation it has.