Uploaded by MysticalOS
Uploaded Jul 7, 2020
Game Version 1.13.4
Size 3.80 MB
Deadly Boss Mods Core
- Some improvements and standardizing of way core handles CVAR modification and restoration
- Completely removed Threat library since DBM now uses built in API that was re-added in 1.13.5
- Unified HudMap into DBMs global space instead of it having it's own. Temp compat in place until Questie supports new object naming.
- Improved NewAnnounce debug code
- Synced cross realm custom infoframe fixes to classic, even though classic doesn't have cross realm. It might apply to PVP mods or something else down the line.
- DBM will now use buff icons for world buff timers (#296)
- Fixed bug where some mods like talon guards mod were still showing an engage message.
- Improved OnCombatEnd method for using it to run functions that shouldn't be repeated
- Fixed stats area sizes and spacing on most raids
- Changed Faerlina to use GTFO object for GTFO warning
- Added speed clear timer support
- Removed heal timer on three bugs encounter and added a missing GTFO
- Disable corrupted blood yell by default. since the general strategy to deal with mechanic is to pretent it doesn't exist in classic, it ends up being spammy
- Fixed bug where spellId wasn't registered for old combat log egg tracker method on razorgore
- Changed Gehennas to use GTFO object for GTFO warning
- Fixed speed clear timer to now correctly start at start of combat with molten giants at entrance, instead of starting when engaging Lucifron. This correctly matches WCL. Previous timer data should be ignored so that's why you won't have a clear timer after this update. We want to ignore that data since it started in wrong place.
- Pretty much ALL languages had significant updates to improve DBMs support across all available languages