Dazzling Rod Tournament allows a player to start a game of fast-paced Dazzling Rod shooting, ideal for breaks during raids or organized tournaments. You can get the toy in Tanaan Jungle, more info is listed on the wowhead page.
- Modes: Team vs. Team and Deathmatch
- Team vs. Team is available in Raid groups and you can define which groups are forming Team A or Team B. Additionally, you can put groups into spectator mode, so they can see, but not contribute to either team.
- Deathmatch is available both in Raid groups and in regular parties
- Being a bit older I included typical RAMPAGE and GODLIKE screems into party/ raid warning chats whenever a specific streak was achieved ;-)
- For additional visual effects, you can define raid markers to be placed on the player that got last hit, who is on the hottest streak and who is the leader of the board - hunt them down or pity them, depending on your play style.
- Set your settings in the addon settings panel, like chosing your mode and assigning groups to the teams in case of Team vs. Team mode.
- Start a game: /drt start
- Stop a game and report the results to chat: /drt stop
Note: I got the ideo from a wowhead user called elgustav, who posted a weakaura string in the comments for the item. Thanks elgustav, for inspiring me to write this little addon :)