Creates icons along a timeline to keep track of various spell/item/aura cooldowns in a simple visual way.
If you have any issues or requests please use the 'Issues' section.
To show the options panel you can go to the built in 'Interface Options', or type one the following in-game:
- Auto-scans your Spellbook for abilities with a cooldown, including pet spells (pet spells can be turned off)
- Auto-scans your Inventory and currently-equipped armour, and tracks on-use item cooldowns
- Highly customisable
- Hide out of combat (unless there is something actively on cooldown)
- Filter out which cooldowns you do not wish to see Highlight specific cooldowns to make them stand out from other cooldowns
- Track various useful things such as Energy/Mana ticks or GCD in primary and/or secondary modes Masque icon support
- Play a sound when a cooldown finishes
- Add custom text, and show dynamic information using tags (for more info see Custom Text Tags)
- Multiple modes that change how the icons progress down the timeline
Currently functioning in the TBC Beta, TBC Pre-patch, and also Classic Era.
Examples of tracking:
Primary (showing Energy ticks):
Secondary (showing Energy ticks):
Latest Update Log (2.5.1-18):
- Fixed an issue in which icons would appear in the ready area for spells in your spellbook that others in the same party/raid have cast
- This was due to changes in the API
- The icons on the timeline will now stay within the timeline (horizontally) instead of hanging half outside at the start/end
- Added the framework to show/hide text on the timeline, and also add your own custom text (up to 5)
- Added some initial custom text tags that can be used to show 'useful' information in the custom text
- Full custom text tags can be found here: Custom Text Tags
- Added the option to customise the text on an icon in 'ready'
- Added the option to play a sound when an icon moves to the ready frame (can also pick a separate sound for highlighted icons)
- Added the ability to only show the timeline/reday frames if something is cooling down or ready (this will apply even in combat)
- Added 'Linear (Time)' mode for the timeline
- Added the option to change the icon travel direction (from Right->Left, to Left->Right)
- Added option to set a distinct duration a highlighted icon will sit in 'ready' (Pinning the icon will override this and make it stay until used again)
- Added Hypothermia to the tracked debuff list