Compact Action Bar reduces the amount of space occupied by your action bar, maintaining the original World of Warcraft style. The bottom left and bottom right bars are stacked one above the other. Buttons and bags are hidden by default and can be switched to by hitting the toggle button or Ctrl + Space (editable) shortcut.
Shadowlands support is on its way...
- Action bar takes less horizontal space - fit the chat and your damage meter in the corners!
- Adjust the action bar layout the way you like it by moving the experience bar, adding a page switch, or having everything stacked above each other.
- Wide array of extra customization options: offset and rescale the bar, set opacity, hide textures, restyle the fonts.
- Stack the right vertical bars in your action bar to keep all abilities in one place
- Peek the number of available bag slots right on the toggle button.
- Customize the action button colors when out of range, if not enough mana, on cooldown, etc.
New in v1.2.0
- Added action button coloring based on range, cooldown, and mana.
- Offset the bar from the center, set the opacity of individual textures or the whole bar.
- Option to edit the style of any font used by the addon.
- Internal rewrite preparing for retail support - addon loads but does nothing, yet.
- Refined the settings page.