Combat Time Tracker
- Automatically starts a custom stopwatch when entering combat.
- Automatically stops the stopwatch when exiting combat.
- Check to see if it's your longest fight, then updates if it was.
- Option to change text color.
- Option to change the text format on the tracker.
- Option to resize the tracker(within reason).
- Option to select which font to use for the text.
- Option to change the backdrop opacity.
Option to choose when the tracker loads:
- Dungeons Only
- Raids Only
- Dungeons and Raids Only
- Everywhere (selected by default)
- Finish locale support
- Add support to view fight logs in game
- /ctt - opens options menu
- /ctt help - prints all slash commands
- /ctt reset - reset the tracker to 0 (this happens automatically when you enter combat or start a boss)
- /ctt resetfull - sets the tracker to default settings
- /ctt lock - either lock or unlock the tracker frame
- /ctt show - shows the tracker if it's hidden
- /ctt hide - hides the tracker if it's visible
- /ctt longest - prints out the longest recorded fight
- To report a problem please use the following link to join my discord server. Then go to the Combat Time Tracker section in discord and post in the bug-reports.
- To request a feature, please use the follow link to join my discord server and post in the ctt-feature-requests.
- Schmitzkatze for translations