Alpha version that supports 7.0 is available on http://fluiddruid.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5709
Versions 6.2.0-06 and up are based on patch 6.2:
- Added check for T18 class trinket
- Typing /claw will now show your current settings
Thanks to perlinbs here on Curse for the code to both of the above improvements.
Versions 6.2.0-05 and up are based on patch 6.2:
- Bugfix: Fixed bug in management of t17 set pieces
Versions 6.2.0-04 and up are based on patch 6.2:
- Bugfix: Fixed bug in the APL that could delay a Rip for too long
- Bugfix: Now working correctly if more than one feral is attacking the same target
Versions 6.2.0-03 and up are based on patch 6.2:
- Bugfix: Fixed error message when LibStub is not installed
Versions 6.2.0-02 and up are based on patch 6.2:
- Performance improvements
- Adjusting bleed times and energy levels to improve prediction of next ability while in a gcd
Versions 6.2.0-01 and up are based on patch 6.2:
• Action list re-written for 6.2 (Simcraft v.6.20-02)
• Support for T17 and T18 (dry-coded since I don't have either atm...)
• Added a new parameter "react", which makes it possible to configure extra time for dot refreshes
• Added functionality to disable glow with LibButtonGlow
• Blizzard button glow is now active when hiding Claw
Versions 6.0.3-4 and up are based on patch 6.0:
• Druid_Feral_T17M.simc, SimulationCraft git commmit ra2c42961e900 (November 27, 2014)
• Guardian profiles are heavily modified local versions based on my research (November 27, 2014)
Versions 6.0.3-1 to 6.0.3-3 are based on patch 6.0:
• Druid_Feral_T17M.simc, SimulationCraft git commmit r9985e74551e0 (October 29, 2014)
• Guardian profiles are heavily modified local versions based on my research (October 29, 2014)
Versions 6.0.2-9 to 6.0.3-0 are based on patch 6.0:
• Druid_Feral_T17M.simc, SimulationCraft git commmit 9cd4f23aa874 (October 22, 2014)
• Druid_Guardian_T17M.simc, SimulationCraft git commmit 9cd4f23aa874 (October 22, 2014)
Versions 6.0.2-0 to 6.0.2-8 are based on patch 6.0:
• Druid_Feral_T16M.simc, SimulationCraft git commmit e535575f91cd (October 14, 2014)
Versions 5.4.0-1 to 5.4.8-1 are based on patch 5.4:
• Druid_Feral_T16H_Adv_Rotation.simc, SimulationCraft rev. 17897 (October 14, 2013)
Basic Resources has a separate command from Claw, it is /bres - not /claw! (commands are separate incase people want to lock or scale one but not the other, or want to run just Basic Resources or just Claw)
Claw is an addon for cat and bear druids that simplifies gameplay and maximizes DPS by doing all the decision making for you.
Claw uses an advanced priority list developed by myself and the people over at the SimulationCraft project, improved for ease of use in actual gameplay.
It will calculate which ability would give you the highest DPS (and TPS) during the current combat situation.
The addon is comprised of three icons, left to right they are:
- The Previously Used Ability icon - Displays the last correct ability you used (to show you that you actually used it before the icon changed, can be disabled)
- The Best Choice Ability icon - Displays the best ability to use for maximum DPS during the current combat situation
- The Cooldown Ability icon - Displays when you should use an ability that is off the global cooldown or has a long cooldown (can be disabled)
Other features of Claw includes:
- Glowing Ability Buttons - Your ability buttons glow when they become the best choice ability
- Multi-Target Modes - Use keybindings or clicks to switch between single target and 2, 3+ (cat), and 5+ (bear) target modes
- Know When You Miss - A red border will appear on the previously used icon when your attack misses or gets parried or dodged
- Moveable, Lockable, and Scalable - Each icon can separately be moved to wherever you like on the screen, then locked or scaled to any size
- Resource Bars AddOn - No dependencies! Must be enabled within the AddOns menu on the character selection screen
Slash command for Claw user configurable options: /claw
Basic Resources is an included optional addon also for some classes that displays vital information such as your combo points or lacerate stacks, energy or rage, and global cooldown in a simple and elegant fashion. It will also play sounds when you reach a specified amount of combo points (default is 5). The sound files are random quotes from Devil May Cry, half are Dante, half are Vergil. I don't even play that game but my guild leader is obsessed with them and uses my addons so there you have it - her idea. I liked it.
Slash command for Basic Resources user configurable options: /bres and /cres
- Why is it called Claw?
It just seemed cool at the time and wasn't taken by any other addon, it's easy to remember as well. Then again, it's one ability you won't ever see again... R.I.P. Claw ability
- Where is it? I don't see it!
Both addons hide themselves when you aren't targetting something you're able to attack. Try selecting a training dummy to move it around and such.
Keep in mind that cat priorities will not show up unless you are in feral specialization, and bear priorities will not show up unless you are in guardian specialization.
- It's showing up in other specs, I don't want it to!
It should be hidden in restoration and balance specialization, if you don't want to see it in your other specs you could use /claw hidespec 1 to hide in primary or /claw hidespec 2 to hide in secondary spec.
- Is there a way to turn the rotation helper off? I only want the energy/combo point bars.
As stated above, the resource addon is standalone (no dependencies). Just disable Claw on the addons screen and keep Basic Resources on.
- Why does it take up so much RAM?
Why are you playing WoW on a Commodore 64?! I've never measured it above 120 kB.
- Can I get this addon for other classes?
Smash is available for warriors. That's all I'm working on at the moment, sorry.