9.0.2v1.30 - 2020/11/19
- #250 Updated TOC, removed nolib due to Curseforge bug.
9.0.1v1.29 - 2020/11/08
- #248 Fix another nil error from TSM.
9.0.1v1.28 - 2020/10/24
- #248 Fix error when TSM consumes Auctionator.
- #249 Fixed C stack overflow with Auctionator.
- CF #245 Strip embeds.xml for nolib.
9.0.1v1.27 - 2020/10/14
- #247 Fix LiteBag error.
9.0.1v1.26 - 2020/10/13
9.0 update, bugfixes, cargBags Nivaya support, and Auctionator shopping list support!
- #46 cargBags Nivaya support thanks to wcogan!
- #135 Fixed bug when attempting to clean old DB items. No more phantom negative database prints!
- #162 Updated transmog level restrictions logic for 9.0.
- #197 Fixed non-item quest rewards showing icon.
- #226, #227, #237, #238 Tested tooltips and overlays to ensure they are working as expected on 9.0 including supported addons except for AdiBags.
- #228 Reworked Quest overlay for 9.0 changes.
- #232 Updated TOC for 9.0.1 and add checkmark texture after name.
- #233 Fixed overlay not displaying on new Quest Rewards frames.
- #234 Fixed pairs error going through portal.
- #236 Fixed
MAX_CONTAINER_ITEMSbeing removed by Blizzard.
- #240 Added support for Auctionator's Shopping List.
- #241 Limited length of red text on tooltip.
- #246 Added support for Bagnon Guild Bank and Void Storage.
- CF #240 & Commit 39935715 Change localization L to non-global.
- PR #5 Merge pull request from Resike with small fix for database.
8.3.0v1.25 Release - 2020/02/12
- #221 Fix another error due to TSM eating AH window.
8.3.0v1.24 Release - 2020/02/10
- #221 Fix error due to TSM eating auction house window.
8.3.0v1.23 Release - 2020/02/09
Auction House overlay is back!
- #211 New Auction House is supported.
- #220 If you see a ? icon in the AH, press Search again and it will go away, there is a Blizzard bug on first searches sometimes.
8.3.0v1.22 Release - 2020/01/14
- #211 Removed old Auction House code, new Auction House code coming soon.
8.2.5v1.21 Release - 2019/12/23
- #215 Fixed Bagnon Plugin errors after Bagnon update.
8.2.5v1.20 Release - 2019/11/12
- #214 Fixed options showing up outside of settings window.
8.2.5v1.19 Release - 2019/11/12
- #213 Changed Icon Location dropdown to a radio button grid to avoid taint.
8.2.5v1.18 Release - 2019/10/23
- #212 Added C_Timer.After for ArkInventory so CIMI's options are loaded.
8.2.5v1.17 Release - 2019/10/22
Icon location can now be changed! /cimi to open the options menu!
- #11 Added option to move the icon location everywhere except for on Quests and in the Adventure Journal.
- #210 Fixed Bagnon not working in some cases by adding to Optional Dependencies.
8.2.5v1.16 Release - 2019/10/05
Fixes for errors and TOC update.
- #207 No longer updates appearances during loading screens.
- #208 Makes sure item link is valid before adding to DB.
- Updated TOC.
8.2.0v1.15 Release - 2019/06/25
- #204 Change Blizzard constant for mail attachments in received mail window.
- #205 ArkInventory overlay plugin update.
- Updated TOC.
8.1.5v1.14 Release - 2019/03/14
- #202 Fixed error due to removal of WorldMapTooltip.
- Updated TOC.
8.0.0v1.13 Release - 2018/10/17
Added Bagnon support (thanks to LudiusMaximus).
8.0.0v1.12 Release - 2018/10/11
Fixed issue with icons being left behind.
- #187 Changed containers to hook UpgradeIcon event.
8.0.0v1.11 Release - 2018/08/05
Added the overlay to the quests frame!
- #25 Added the overlay to the quests frames.
- #192 Prevent error when sourceID is nil for learning appearances.
- #193 Added database debug print command, /cimi dbprint.
- #194 Add value of tooltip text result to debug tooltip.
- Workaround for GETITEMINFO_RECEIVED bug from 8.0 added by Resike.
8.0.0v1.10 Release - 2018/07/29
- #86 & #190 Fixed ArkInventory overlay and ArkInventory offline character mode.
- #187 Fixed overlay not always updating after certain actions.
- #191 Added 3 BfA pre-patch world quest items to exception list (monk shoulders, monk gloves, hunter shoulders).
8.0.0v1.9 Release - 2018/07/17
Patch 8.0 and LiteBag support.
- #38 LiteBag support added by LiteBag author Xodiv.
- Updated TOC.
7.3.5v1.8 Release - 2018/07/09
Items with Class Restrictions are now properly considered for if you know the appearance or not based on the class you are on.
Bug fixes & Improvements
- Added "/cimi count" which reports the total number of known appearances across all characters.
- #185 Fixed issue with class restrictions not being taken into account.
- #168 & #176 Fixes for database storage of Class Restriction information.
- #182 Fixes PairByKeys error when jumping from a very old version of the addon to a new version.
- #172 Fixes the tooltip not showing up after multiple chat link clicks.
7.3.5v1.7.2 Release - 2018/05/27
- #169 Avoid lag when looting by only recalculating the looted item, not all items.
7.3.5v1.7.1 Release - 2018/03/30
7.3.5v1.7 Release - 2018/03/25
- #151 Hopefully fixes the DressUpModel giving bad source IDs.
- #167 Add trial/boost versions of invisible Salvage Yard items to exception list.
7.3.2v1.6 Release - 2018/01/15
Added Black Market Auction House overlay!
- #152 Added overlay to Black Market Auction House.
- #153 Hopefully prevented errors when the cache is reset mid-calculations.
7.3.2v1.5 Release - 2017/12/27
Bug fix: Fix nil cache errors and compounding lag.
- #144 & #145 Changed order of cache.lua and code.lua in TOC to prevent missing cache issue.
- #146 Fix compounding lag caused from getting source ID from DressUpModel frame.
- #150 Changed the debug tooltip to not reset the cache.
7.3.2v1.4 Release - 2017/12/16
Bug fix: Overlay and tooltip should now always update after learning an item. If it does not please let us know!
- #133 Changed how caching is stored, from itemLink to sourceID to hopefully properly remove items from the cache.
7.3.2v1.3 Release - 2017/11/29
Bug fix: Set appearance list now properly updates.
- 142 Fixed set list ratio text not updating when learning appearance.
7.3.2v1.2 Release - 2017/11/27
- #14 Duplicate tooltips should no longer happen (ElvUI, TipTac, Guild Rewards window, etc.)
- #105 Deadeye Monocle marked as Cannot be learned.
- #133 Slight delay added to tooltip/icon update to try to prevent it missing the event and not updating at all.
- #134 Patterns that craft an item now properly show tooltips. (Only the pattern shows the tooltip, not the item listed on it.)
- #138 Set count now updates when learning/unlearning an item.
- #139 Hopefully fixed the bad sourceID issue which was causing Cannot Learn messages on unexpected items.
- #132 Tooltip and overlay added to Mythic Keystones.
- Added tooltips to crafting reagents in crafting windows.
- Rework of tooltip generation to be more consistent across the game.
7.3.2v1.1 Release - 2017/11/19
Bug fix: Resolved the lag when learning or unlearning an appearance.
- #120 Learning an appearance now only clears that item from the cache. The cache is no longer reset every time an item is learned.
7.3.2v1.0 Release - 2017/10/30
Bug fixes including preventing an error caused by Bagnon.
Tweaks to Auctioneer exception and Soulbound overlay display.
- #62 Fixed Exception items not showing the overlay.
- #63 Changed some exception items to show Cannot be learned instead of Learned because while they're invisible and share AppearanceID with the Hidden items, technically they cannot be learned themselves. Added a few more exception items.
- #103 Fixed old work-around with Tabard assignment.
- #129 Improved Auctioneer check to only disable the overlay when CompactUI is enabled.
- #130 Bind on Pickup items that cannot be learned by your current character will now show the green negative icon everywhere (vendors, looting, etc.).
- #131 Fixed bug when Blizzard's guild bank frames aren't loaded due to an addon (Bagnon).
7.3.0.04 Release - 2017/10/08
Prevent Auctioneer from loading icons.
- #127 Prevent the icon overlays from showing up in the Auction House when Auctioneer is enabled (it is not yet supported).
7.3.0.03 Release - 2017/10/08
Bug fixes for overlay.
- #119 Overlay now uses Blizzard constants in more places, which means addons like Extended Vendor UI will work more often (although they may still have issues).
- #116 & #117 Auction House overlay now updates when options are changed and is included in the Show Bag Icons option.
7.3.0.02 Release - 2017/09/10
- #95 Tooltips and bags overlay will now properly display Cannot Learn: Soulbound instead of Cannot Learn: Reason if you moused over an item before looting.
- #98 Encounter Journal overlay will update if you have it open and then loot and learn an item.
7.3.0.01 Release - 2017/08/29
Bump TOC for 7.3.
7.2.5.04 Release - 2017/08/26
ElvUI bags and bank now have the overlay!
- #18 Added some more slash commands.
- #44 Added support for ElvUI bags and bank. Also Tradeskills windows now update correctly.
- #106 Updated options menu checkbox sound to use 7.3 API.
- #112 Cleaned up Locales in TOC.
7.2.5.03 Release - 2017/08/20
Prevents errors with addons that overwrite the default Auction House.
7.2.5.02 Release - 2017/08/20
Auction House now has the overlay!
- #24 Added the overlay to the default Auction House (code from crappyusername).
- #97 Separated the overlay code into different files and their own subfolder.
7.2.5.01 Release - 2017/07/16
Release of database change. You cannot downgrade from this version to older versions! If you do you will have to delete your CanIMogIt.lua save variables file!
7.2.5.01 Beta - 2017/07/09
Changed how the database stores items so that items of different types that share appearances are not stored together.
7.2.0.04 Release - 2017/06/10
7.2.0.03 Release - 2017/05/07
ArkInventory now supported!
- #40 Added ArkInventory support (with code from @Urtgard).
7.2.0.02 Release - 2017/04/16
New feature: Progress numbers added to the Appearance Sets list!
- #79 Bugfix with Timewalking items and source type.
- #71 Added small ratio for variants in Sets window.
- Updated TOC to 7.2.
Added tooltips for new Transmog Sets.
18 Mar, 2017
- #70 & #72 Added set information to the tooltip, along with an option to enable/disable.
- #55 Updated C_TransmogCollection.ClearSearch to use 7.2 api.
18 Mar, 2017
- #67 Fixed bug with too low level and cannot learn transmog.
- #67 Adjusted logic to for being too low level to make more sense.
05 Mar, 2017