Open Source: https://github.com/Zentarg/bistracker
BiS Tracker tracks and displays the best in slots items for your character.
Click the arrow in the top-right of your character window to open up the addon popout.
- Displays whether or not you have the item equipped/in your bags.
- Displays where to obtain the item.
- Displays the item stats.
- Check all classes BiS items.
- Show a toast when you get an item that is your best in slot.
- Allows you to link the item in chat.
- Allows you to check how the item looks in the wardrobe.
- Ability to add your own sets under a "Custom" tab in the class dropdown.
How to add your own set:
To add your own set, select the class "Custom", and press "Add new spec" under the spec dropdown.
The itemID can be found on wowhead (Example link: https://classic.wowhead.com/item=4369/deadly-blunderbuss - The itemID would be 4369)
The Zone is what zone the item can be found in, instance or openworld.
The method is by profession, by killing, or by quest.
NPC/Quest is what npc/quest will drop/sell/reward it.
And the drop chance is the drop chance of the item.
Should you not want to fill out the specific item. just leave the itemID as 0 and it won't show up on the list.
#Remove old phases for clean-up
#update pre-raid BiS items for upcoming phases 5 and 6