Allows you to combine your bags into a single, larger one, yet gives you the power to choose which bags to combine. Complete with a user-friendly graphical menu for changing how your bags will display. Use /baudbag, /bb, the menu button on any of BaudBag's containers or the addon options interface of WoW, to change the settings for this addon.
- Customizable bag joining.
- Various choices for visual style, including 3 of Blizzard's bag skins.
- Bank and Reagentbank contents viewable at any time.
- Bag slot coloring for item rarity (Uncommon, Rare, Epic).
- Tracking of up to 5 Tokens in the first bag container
- Bags are scalable and column count can be adjusted.
- Free slot count.
- Automatic loot selling on vendors
- Easy to use options menu.
Everyone sitting on the Pre-Patch PTR or having the luck of getting into Beta: you can switch to the alpha release channel to get a 9.0.1 compatible version of Baud Bag. This will probably still have bugs, but the most prominent ones stoping the addon from working at all have already been fixed. Have fun!
Baud Bag is now available for WoW Classic! A few things that people used to Baud Bag in newer versions might miss in classic (they simply don't exist there):
- reagent bank
- list of tokens in the bagpack
- overlay icons for quest related items
You know LUA? You want to help with refactoring and extending the addon? Feel free to dive into the code, everything is visible on GitHub. I look forward to your pull requests!
I search for some international users of BaudBag who could help me validate and complete the translations of the current localizations in all languages except English and German!
Right-clicking an reagent in the bags when visiting the bank will not place the item in the reagent bank but the regular bank.
For any bugs or suggestions please use the ticket tracker at: CurseForge (please do not post bugs or suggenstions in the comments!).
As long as I can't use the PTR to pre-check upcomming patches I have to make releases on wednesdays when the patches hit european servers.
Thanks to Baudzilla and Suddendeath2000 for creating and maintaining this addon for so long!