This addon displays a progress bar for your on and off hand attacks, your ranged weapons, and your enemies attacks (and a few other things i.e. aimed shot). This lets you see exactly when you will attack again. it -should- auto detect attack speed.
lock - hides the anchor
unlock - show the anchor
fix - resets it to "fix" it(DO NOT use in combat wait till ~5sec after)
timer - turn on and of the numeric timer
mob - turns mob enemy bar on and off
pvp - turns pvp enemy bar on and off
text - toggles textures
info - toggles bar info
- This mainly affect dual weilders, but it times between combat log statements, not animation, so make sure that your combat log isn't being updated at the end of the bar if you suspect a bug. This is because the animation for damage usualy comes after the damage is calculated in and therefore reported in the combat log. There is no easy way around this.
-Let me know if any "on next attack" abilities dont reset the bar, I tried to think of all of them, But I'm sure that I missed a few
-For auto wand and auto shoot, it times between hits, not between shots, there is no easy way around this
- May get confused when rapidly entering and exiting melee combat.
- Enemy bar wont work with duel weilding enemies, I cant get hostile offhand speed to retur
- Enemy bar will be confused by multiple same named mobs attacking you, or by another character nearby named "You"
- Enemy bar may be confused by rapidly switching targets
Your bar should work perfectly if your not dual wielding
Up coming when I feel like it:
-pets(would anybody want this?)
-On that same note, a super configurable version will be out, likely allowing you to track your own pet.
-Hopefully a cosmetic update, the community seems to be less fond of the defualt look than I am
thanks to level matrix for their oh so adaptable frame
P.S. I know this overlaps with Quartz some, but Quartz does a lot of other stuff to, and I think this is effective at cutting down bloat. Anyway, I dont know if quartz has an enemy swing timer