Ability Team Tracker - Track the cooldowns of your party members.
-intended for PvP but can also be used in PvE, inspired by the old Party Ability Bars (PAB)
(Arena Team Tracker has been renamed to Ability Team Tracker starting with version v8.88)
/att - Opens the option tab with settings and ability editor.
- Track selected spells and trinkets cooldown of your party members.
- PvP Trinkets cooldown share with racials such as EMfH, Stoneform, etc.
- Shows only the talents and trinkets that are currently selected / equipped.
- Attach icon frames to party or raid frames.(Blizzard , ElvUI, Tukui, oUF, Grid2, etc..)
- Works with Covenant abilities and soulbinds cooldown reductions
- Show dampening percentage (%) in arena under the remaining time.
- Option to sort icons order for each spec by changing icon showing priority
- Glow Icons, blizzard style icon glow when important spells are active.
- Option to "Predict Covenants" for players that are not using ATT (will show icon after the first use of ability)
- Bugged spells (use Issues tab)
- Bugged UI/Panel (use Issues tab)
- Bugged functionality (use Issues tab)
- https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/att/issues - Issues Link.
- You can only delete abilites that you previously added, default abilities can only be enabled or disablled.
- Covenant abilities and Soulbinds spell modfiers are now active ( soulbinds only work for players with ATT )
- If you are upgrading from a version lower than v10 all of your settings will be reseted due to code changes in v10+.
Thanks for support to: dgnlqp , Alfredo , boudinov , Benjamin, Restoinside, ShekaGaming , Thomas, Vremon
If you want to support future development you are welcome to buy me a cup of coffee :) Enjoy!