Ability Team Tracker - Track cooldowns of your party and raid members.
/att - Opens the option tab with settings and ability editor.
- Tracks desired abilities and trinkets cooldowns of your party and raid members.
- Inspects talents and gear of group members and shows only the abilities and trinkets that are currently in use.
- Attach icons to party or raid frames (multiple UIs - Blizzard , ElvUI, Tukui, oUF, Grid2, etc..)
- Support for 3rd party addon Masque - change icons appearance and border style.
- Show dampening percentage (%) in arena under the remaining time.
- Play a sound or show a text alert when specified abilities are activated.
- Set icons transparency and draw borders around them.
- Change icons order for each specializations by changing ability showing priority.
- Show a glow around icons for important abilities when they are active ( blizzard style icon glow )
- Hide icons that are not active or not on cooldown. (only shows the icons currently on cooldown)
- Supports up to 7 profiles with auto switching option that selects your profile based on your current specialization
- Syncs cooldowns with your party and raid members that are using ATT or Details for more accurate spell tracking.
- Show only trinkets and racials in battlegrounds. (can be used in conjunction with auto switch profile option)
- Auto switch to BattleGround profile when entering a battleground and revert to the previous profile after you exit.
- Bugged abilities (use Issues tab)
- Bugged UI/Panel (use Issues tab)
- Bugged functionality (use Issues tab)
- https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/att/issues - Issues Tab Link.
- Update abilities and modifiers for Dragonflight (done.. but is always a work in progress).
- Add more languages (will be added in a future version)
- Sync Cooldowns works only with the group members that are also using ATT (v90+) for the rest internal logic will be used.
- The "Global Selections" option makes all your next selections of trinkets and racials to be applied to all classes and specs.
- You can copy (clone) the settings from the "Main" profile (only) to any other profile using Import button in the Profiles Tab.
- If you are upgrading from an old version or you have problems do a full addon Reset (you can find the option under Profiles Tab).
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (only for things that are not listed under "Feedback" section)
If you want to support my work and future development you are welcome to donate or sub / follow on twitch! :) Enjoy!