Arena Team Tracker - Track the cooldowns of your party members.
-intended for PVP but can also be used in PVE, inspired by the old Party Ability Bars (PAB).
/att - Opens the option tab with settings and ability editor.
- Track selected spells cooldown of your party members.
- PvP Trinket cooldown share with racials such as EMfH, Stoneform, etc.
- Scans your party memebers talents and shows the abilities for that specific specialization.
- Attach icons frame to party/raid frames.(Blizzard , ElvUI, Tukui, oUF, Grid2, XPerl )
- Import spells from database ( or u can find IDs on wowhead.com/spells )
- Grow left/right, so you can place icons to the left side or right side from party/raid frames.
- Show dampening percentage(%) in arena under the remaining time.
- Glow Icons, blizzard style icon glow when important spells are active.
- Autohide talents / trinkets that are not currently selected / equipped.
- Bugged spells (use Issues tab)
- Bugged UI/Panel (use Issues tab)
- Bugged functionality (use Issues tab)
- https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/att/issues - Issues Link.
- You have to specify the correct Ability Name (case sensitive) , Ability ID and CD.(or add them with "Import spell" option)
- Some spells are Spec specific even they have same name for other Specs (the spell ID or spell CD might be different).
- If spec specific spells are added under "All Specs" and using different spec or under wrong Spec they may not work correctly.
- If you updating to the last version from an very old version you may need to delete ATT.lua from WTF\Account\12345678#1\SavedVariables
- Report all bugs under Issues tab on curseforge addon page (check open/closed issues first).
If you want to help with future development and updates any support is greatly appreciated. Enjoy!