Ability Team Tracker - Track the cooldowns of your party members.
-intended for PVP but can also be used in PVE, inspired by the old Party Ability Bars (PAB)
(Arena Team Tracker has been renamed to Ability Team Tracker starting with version v8.88)
/att - Opens the option tab with settings and ability editor.
- Track selected spells cooldown of your party members.
- PvP Trinkets cooldown share with racials such as EMfH, Stoneform, etc.
- Scans your party memebers talents and shows the abilities for that specific specialization.
- Autohide talents / trinkets that are not currently selected / equipped.
- Attach icons frame to party/raid frames.(Blizzard , ElvUI, Tukui, oUF, Grid2, etc..)
- Works with Covenants abilities and soulbinds cooldown reductions
- Grow left/right, so you can place icons to the left side or right side from party/raid frames.
- Show dampening percentage (%) in arena under the remaining time.
- Option to sort icons showing order ( 1 to 10 priority )
- Glow Icons, blizzard style icon glow when important spells are active.
- Bugged spells (use Issues tab)
- Bugged UI/Panel (use Issues tab)
- Bugged functionality (use Issues tab)
- https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/att/issues - Issues Link.
- You can only delete abilites that you previous added, default abilities can onyl be selected or unselected.
- If you are upgrading from a version lower than v10 to v10+ all of your settings will be reseted to default due to many code changes.
- Covenant abilities and Soulbinds spell modfiers are now active ( only works for players that are using ATT v10+) (BETA)
Thanks for support to: dgnlqp , Alfredo , boudinov , Benjamin, Restoinside, ShekaGaming
If you want to support future development you are welcome to buy me a cup of coffee :) Enjoy!