AtlasQuest is an addon for another World of Warcraft addon called "Atlas". AtlasQuest adds a panel to the side of Atlas that lists most quests for a given Dungeon, Raid or Battleground.
It was originally created by Asurn in 2006. Since July 2007 it has been maintained and updated by Thandrenn (aka Mystery8). Over the years there have been many contributions by the community. Most are listed in the changelog.txt.
Information for AtlasQuest is gathered either first-hand in the game or from WoWhead.com.
AtlasQuest presently supports both the current Shadowlands expansion as well as WoW Classic and WoW Burning Crusade Classic.
- Shadowlands version supports English and German.
- Classic version supports English, German, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Spanish, Mexican Spanish, Korean and Russian
- Burning Crusade Classic version supports English.
- I need help squishing these bugs. If you have time, know how to code LUA, I'd appreciate if someone could track down these bugs (listed below) and correct them. You'll receive credit here and in the changelog. I honestly don't have the time or LUA knowledge.
- Equipment Comparison tooltips don't work. This affects both Classic and Shadowlands versions.
- Certain UI elements aren't displaying. Like the bars around the quest list and the background for the Options window.
- Blue colored text is "leaking" in the quest info window.
- Shadowlands quests aren't visible. The Atlas addon will need to add a new module for Shadowlands. Until then, the Shadowlands quests can be viewed by looking at the Transportation section in Atlas. Each Shadowlands dungeon is linked to an Alliance Transportation map.
NOTE: AtlasQuest requires both Atlas and Atlas' map packs to work.
Download them here: