AtlasQuest - Fan Update
UPDATE: February 19, 2023
Huge Thanks to Zilom, AtlasQuest is once again functional on all WoW versions. He has done significant updates to the XML and LUA coding. Not all issues are fixed yet, but it is already running better than it has in years.
AtlasQuest is an addon for another World of Warcraft addon called "Atlas". AtlasQuest adds a panel to the side of Atlas that lists most quests for a given Dungeon, Raid or Battleground.
It was originally created by Asurn in 2006. Since July 2007 it has been maintained and updated by Thandrenn (aka Mystery8). Over the years there have been many contributions by the community. Most are listed in the changelog.txt.
Information for AtlasQuest is gathered either first-hand in the game or from WoWhead.com.
AtlasQuest presently supports both the current Shadowlands expansion as well as WoW Classic and WoW Burning Crusade Classic.
- Shadowlands version supports English and German. German translation not updated for Shadowlands content.
- Classic version supports English, German, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Spanish, Mexican Spanish, Korean and Russian
- Wrath of the Lich King Classic version supports English primarily with a German translation being available for Wrath of the Lich King (but not TBC) quests.
- Equipment Comparison tooltips don't work. This affects both all versions.
- Blue colored text is "leaking" in the quest info window.
- Shadowlands & Dragonflight quests aren't visible. The Atlas addon will need to add a new module for Shadowlands and Dragonflight.
NOTE: AtlasQuest requires both Atlas and Atlas' map packs to work.
Download them here: