- All armory information as (once) seen on the official site from Blizzard Entertainment, in game, for all your characters, on all realms
- Enables the use of a compact character frame
- Detailed profession information of all your characters
- PVP information, including arena teams
- Searchable inventory, including bags, bank, mailbox and auctioned items
- Quest logs and spell books of all your characters
- Friends, ignores and events of all your characters
- Share quests, recipes and character information with other Armory users
- Searchable Guild Bank that updates itself automatically without visiting the bank yourself
- Tooltip enhancement and equipment comparison tooltips
- Customizable functionality
- And much more...
- Please visit CurseForge for a full feature list.
- More detailed information about Armory can be found on the project site. Here you can also access the localization tab which provides an interface to make things easier on translators. Additional software, like ArmoryGuildRecipes, its XML exporter and a Joomla! web site plug-in, as well as a tool to merge databases from different accounts can be found on the Neighbours Guild Website.
Bug Reports and Feature Requests
- The comments are not meant to be used for reporting bugs and feature requests. Especially long stack dumps will clutter up the comments section and make it hard to follow. This may result in your post being unnoticed. Also you have no idea what happened with your post and you will not be able to track its status. The best thing to do in this case is file a ticket.
Filing a ticket is not hard. You can use the same credentials as on other Curse Network websites. Please read How to file tickets before posting.
- If you like to express your appreciation for the effort that has been put into Armory (and keep me awake to be able to maintain it), press the donate button and buy me a cup of coffee. For those interested: I drink black, extra dark roast. And here you can read how it all started.
- Latest Armory version on the project site
- ElvUI skin for Armory
- Tukui skin for Armory
- Bagnon_Armory replacement for Bagnon_Forever that retrieves information from Armory instead (created by Tuller)
- ArmoryGuildRecipes collects recipes from guild members running Armory (/ar download) for publishing purposes
- Agr2Xml converts ArmoryGuildRecipes LUA to XML file [Windows]
- AGR Joomla! Component a component for Joomla! 1.x websites that provides an overview of guild recipes (based on AGR XML files) [PHP]
- Agb2Xml converts ArmoryGuildBank LUA to XML file [Windows]
- ArmoryDataTool merge Armory data files of multiple accounts [Windows]
public download page of the Neighbours guild with more add-ons, patches and descriptions of the downloads above
- Online Converter converts Armory or Armory Guild Bank LUA data to XLSX or XML
Word of Thanks
- First of all to you! For using Armory and keeping me inspired by providing positive feedback. And you! Who made a donation so I can keep my subscription active (I hardly play WoW anymore). And you! Who translated Armory to make it easier for non-English speaking players. And finally the members of the Neighbours guild (Pluis!) and others who helped me test the alpha builds.