Arena Team Tracker - Track all selected cooldowns of your party members.
-intended for PVP but can also be used in PVE, inspired by the old Party Ability Bars (PAB).
/att - Opens the option tab with settings and ability editor.
- Track all selected cooldowns of your party members.
- PvP Trinket cooldown share with racials such as EMfH, Stoneform, etc.
- Scans your party class specs and shows the abilities for that specific specialization.
- Attach icon frames to Blizzard raid frames. It will show the icons near the raid frames.
- Show your own cooldowns (for testing and setup).
- Grow left/right, so you can place icons to the left side or right side from party/raid frames.
- Show the dampening % in arena under the remaining time.
- Show the spells you are tracking on Two Rows.
- Alert for Gladiator's Maledict trinket in arena.
- Icon Order, you can select the order of your icons.
- Flash icons , flash the icon when cooldown is activated.
- Glow Icon, blizzard style icon glow when spell is active.
- Bugged spells (use Issues tab)
- Bugged UI/Panel (use Issues tab)
- Bugged functionality (use Issues tab)
- https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/arena-team-tracker/issues - Issues Link.
- You have to specify the correct Ability Name (case sensitive) , Ability ID and CD .
- Report all bugs under Issues tab on curseforge addon page(check open/closed issues first).
- Add more spell modifiers (especially from essences).
- Add profiles for BGs/Raids.
If you want to help with future development and updates any support is greatly appreciated. Enjoy!