We all love Altoholic, right?
But it has some little things here and there that not allow it to be perfect.
So I have my little annoyance in it - the counter lines in tooltips for items so generic that you are guaranteed to have one on each character. Like Hearthstones.
That's why I made some adjustments to Altoholic to fix it. After around 6 months of using the code myself I present it to the general public.
This little addon makes tooltip lines with item counts disappear on items of your choice (Hearthstones are in there by default).
- Hide Hearthstone's counts
- Hide Innkeeper's Daughter's counts
- Hide Garrison Hearthstone counts
- Personal list of unwanted items - hides counts for all items listed
- Go to Esc - Interface - AddOns - Altoholic Count Hider
- type /altcount
If you are willing to have different set of rules for different characters, profile system is at your service.
Blacklist is not affecting gear on your character screen. Also not immediately applying to gear you just took of.
Support is provided via ticket system.