Hi, my name is Thaoky, and I'm an Altoholic :)
Altoholic is an Ace 3 add-on written for people who dedicate most of their time to leveling alts, and who want to have as much information as possible in one place.
About the add-on:
The add-on has been in development since December 2007 and was officially released in late March 2008. It provides you information about your alts (bags, mails, AH, etc...) without having to reconnect them all the time.
You might not know this, but add-ons do not write themselves. :)
If you want to help development, or simply show your appreciation, use one of the following ways:
- Making a donation, using the donate button
- Support me on Patreon : https://www.patreon.com/Thaoky
- Make a gift from my Amazon's wish list : https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist/ls/3A2XOLZ09V2A8
- Make an in-game donation (EU only : gold, BOE's, pets, mounts, ..) : Thaoky @ MarécagesDeZangar
This has been the long term effort and commitment of a single person. So if you like the product, consider supporting.
About the author:
I was born in '76 (you do the math) and I work as a Project Manager + Software Architect + Full Stack Web Dev (yup, multiple hats) in a large multinational, so my coding time is limited, and Work > Gaming.
I live in Belgium, and obviously play on EU only.
Assistance will be provided on a best effort basis, but in any case always be polite and respectful when asking for help, I am neither a teenager, nor a punching ball. I am a cool guy with people who are cool with me. Respect that rule and we'll be fine.
2020/02/09: I have cancelled my subscription for an indefinite period of time, and I cannot guarantee if or when I will return.
The license will remain 'All Rights Reserved', but I hereby allow code modifications/branches in order to support current and future versions of the game as long as this is out of all commercial use.
The add-on must remain free of use, in accordance with Blizzard's own TOS.
Future updates shall also preserve all references/credits to the original author in every file when it is currently contained.
- I'd like to thank my guild, Odysseüs on EU-Marécages de Zangar, for assisting me since the earliest phases, thanks guys for everything you've done :)
- Thanks to the all the people who have supported the add-on since 2008, and also all those of you who came on board later.
- Thanks to all the guys who have helped with code/translations/bug tracking.. and well, project support in general, especially during my long absences. Such projects can be long and tedious, it is good to not feel alone :)