RareTracker observes when nearby units are created and checks their names against a list of known rare mobs. Clicking on the names once a rare is found will show a quest hint arrow pointing you towards the mob. If you have TrackMaster installed it will also draw a line to the unit and allow you to track mobs at their last known location if they go out of range
- Tomed (owner)
- Olivar Nax (maintainer & developer)
Features in a nutshell
- /raretracker, /rt, or walk near a rare mob to bring up the resizable window
- access RareTracker settings through the Options side panel
- left click on a name to track it (use TrackMaster to get tracking lines and to track units that are out of range)
- right click on a name to remove it from the list
- red distance text means the unit was destroyed (dead or out of range), green means it's alive
- if a unit goes out of the configured range (see options) it will be automatically removed from the tracked mobs
empty tracker window
- Removing "Boss" and "World Boss" from the rares.
- Rares that have been killed are no longer tracked by default. This can be changed in the config options
- When tracking rares that have been killed already, the Addon will show an additional icon for the rare.
- Rares are now tracked over achievements.