- New Possibility to let the Addon automatically switch between Profiles for Raid and Party
- Texts are not any longer tied to bars.
- Version changed to API16
- Version changed to API15
- FastMenu now checks collision with top/bottom screen edge
- FastMenu and Drag n' Drop now show up on the side with more space.
- FrameHandler: Frames are now ordered correctly according to the Fill-Direction.
- GroupHandler: Fix an Error, that could occur while switching Worlds in a Group.
- FastMenu: Now actually shows up, if Bottom-/Top-Right is selected as Anchor.
- MouseInteraction: Fixed non-Left-Clicks to be working again.
- Drag n' Drop support for grouping.
- Test Mode: Resolve a small frame-duplication bug, if entering Test-Mode while not alone.
- A very small tool to help with external Modules
- Mouse Interaction: Prevent Dropdowns from disappearing with changing targets.
- Grouping: Up-/Down-Buttons for Groups
- Bars: Added Option to select a Font
- Group headers are now configurable in height, color, font and textcolor
- Added FocusModule: Bars and Texts to track units focus
- TestMode: Fixed all units being cramped into one spcae, before opening FrameHandlers Settings.
- API-Bump to API 14
- GradientColors: Added a Preview
- GroupHandler: Added a Dropdown to sort the Groupings-UI
- SaveHandler: On Startup the Addon always loaded the Profile associated with the first Spec.
- Bars: Now have orientations. (Left->Right, Top->Bottom etc.)
- RaidMarkers: Now supports a color aswell.
- FastMenu: Now has a 'Master Loot' Button to open the Master-Loot Bag.
- Paths: Added Icons and a Color for paths.
- Positioning: You can now choose, which corner the Anchor defines.
- Profile-Independant Settings: Added Settings, which are completely Character dependant: Profile-Selection and Groupings (Both Settings will be reset with this Update - The Profile itself will not be lost)
- Profiles: Can now be applied to different Actionsets.
- Gradient Colors: Some Updating-Problems within the Settings.
- TestMode: All test-units now fake to be positioned where the player engaged test-mode.
- The three Handlers are now linked to the Main Addon. This means the Addon-Tab (Esc) is now properly populated - From now on Errors will most likely appear directly on your screen. Report them please.
- Consumables: Fixed an (probably unnoticed) error when coming out of loadingscreen.
- GroupHandler: Changing a Groups Name now properly updates your own frames.
- Updates: The frequent Updates now work properly (WAY less Updates - you might want to retune this)
- UnitHandler: Fixed a potential Error, whenever your group gets smaller
- A proper Test-Mode! (You may want to deactivate the distance-fader to test)
- Grouping sharing spam reduced to once all 3 seconds. (does not reduce resharing)
- The Addon could end up looping with another Player to publish their groupings back and forth.
- UnitHandler now (additionally) uses 'UnitCreated' to create Unit-Updates (This should SIGNIFICANTLY decrease the time for the first update of a Unit)
- Distance Fader: Fixed an Error, which could occur after leaving a Loading-Screen
- Leave Button for the FastMenu.
- Make Group-Headers be sized to full width. Most recent Update made all frames 2px greater in each direction, except the headers.
- Updated the Defaults to be spaced as they were before.
- Reworked the Menu to only show useful buttons (informative or clickable)
- Added 'Raid Manager' Button to open up the Default Leader-Options (RaidFrameLeaderOptions Addon needs to be activated)
- Colorpicker - Added '2x'-option to intensify any color to their double value.
- Bars - Are now able to be layered by custom.
- General - Settings now has a button to show an anchor for dragging the frames around (top-left)
- DC-Icon - Added a Disconnect Icon to be shown for all disconnected Players.
- FastMenu - Retexted 'Tank' and 'DPS' buttons, scince tank was something really weird.
- FastMenu - Changing loot threshold didn't change anything.
- API Version was changed to 13
- Role Icon - new Module to display role icons.
- Reworked the loadingprocess of the Settings. Tabs now get loaded on first view.
- Pedantic Updater - frequently updates 'backupdata' for the unit, to have even those out of range to have some updated data.
- Heal Absorb Bar&Text - With API 13 Carbine added some Bars to their Addons, this is one.
- Health Clamp Bars - With API 13 Carbine added some Bars to their Addons, these are two more.
- Debuffs - Well, the same as Buffs, only with 'De'
- Bars - Bars are now Layerd properly, so that all those in 'Stacking'-Mode are always behind those in 'Offset'-Mode and these are always behind those in 'Fixed'-Mode. This affects the Texts applied to these Bars aswell.
- Colorbuttons / Colorpicker - all of these do now have four shades of Gray behind the actual colors to make colorpicking easier.
- Mouse Interaction - Tried to fix a problem with reapplying old targets. Need more input on this feature.
- Errors while Switching Profiles.
- Constant Colors - Reworked Settings to properly update when switching Profiles.
- Bars - You now have the ability to choose the Textposition.
- Bar: Spacer - a Bar with a static progress, mainly for placing text anywhere on the frame.
- More Defaults - 'Mischh'(the previous default), 'VinceRaidFrames' and 'Grid' - bth new try to come close to the defaults of their original.
- Importing / Exporting Profiles - Note: The Profile-Button moved into a Tab.
- Grouping - You can now choose to accept from all assistants.
- Grouping - The Raidleader can now choose to reshare/republish accepted settings to the group.
- Previewing Top and Bottom Header Space didnt work
- Some Errors when Switching Profiles
- Moving a bar in 'Stacking'-Mode more than one position broke the whole frameTemplate
- Grouping - Rearranged UI to add more Buttons. MORE BUTTONS!
- Button 'Publish in Chat' readded to publish your grouping a single time through chat
- Button 'Output Readable' added to output a readable version of your groups
- Published Groups from chat are now read correctly again. (Bugged scince 1.6a)
- The GroupingFrom had to be loaded to import other players groups. (Bugged scince always)
- Buffs - You can now add Colored Texts to the Icons.
- Grouping - Now uses ICComm istead of Chat.
- Buffs - You can choose to show a colored box, if there is a specified buff active.
- Arrow Icon - Targeting the unit with a colored arrow, if far enough away.
- Previews - Error with 'Not Shown' bars.
- Actually load bar-textures (non-ForgeUI-Users were not able to use them)
- Consumables - Hide all Icons, if no information about buffs available
- FastMenu - Join and Referral Settings.
- MouseInteraction - Choice to Invert on Mouse leaving
- MouseInteraction - Advanced Mouseover Detection
- Updates - Debug button
- All Sliders do now have a Textbox to their left, instead of a Label.
- Icons are now sized a little different.
- FrameHandler: Change Background Color
- Bars: Changeable Bar-Textures
- You can now Copy from the Profile 'Default', which copies from Defaults.
- Interrupt Indicator Module (Misc)
- Some more stuff the SaveHandler will now check after loading a frame template
- A Error which sometimes occured on switching Profiles (call function 'Get', a boolean)
- Possible empty buttons within Ungrouped Tab of Grouping-Frame
- ConsumableIcon: Show Icons for Consumbales used by your Raidmembers. (Food, Speedflask, Boost, Firebuff)
- Split the FrameHandler into Size, Position & Spaces.
- Previews for Bars, Icons and FrameHandler.
- German Localization: Colors.
- German Localization: Texts.
- German Localization: Misc.
- Some Minor, probably unnoticed Problems.
- Checkbox in Update-Tab didn't do anything.
- Icons now have a Position in any Situation.
- German Localization: Icons
- German Localization: Bars
- Readycheck-Icon: Show for a specified period of time, who has accepted/declined a Readycheck.
- Newly introduced Error (A Update removed 'MachtingGame'. Removed requirement.)
- FastMenu: New Button to change to your groups Instance (not Dungeons, Instanced Regions like being in different Instances of Thayd)
- Grouping: Options to imitate VinceRaidFrames in custom-group activation: (both are optional)
- Activate grouping, once accepted a grouping from chat.
- Deactivate grouping, whenever joining a group.
- The Grouping-Frame should now work again, after being broken in v1.2a, sorry.
- Within Raided Instances (aka Battlegrounds) you have not been able to change Role (untested)
- GroupHandler: Allow to set a sort method to be used on each group individually
- Localization: started to Localize the Addon to German.
- Icons - You werent able to move Icons up/down
- FastMenu - From now on, within a Group, only the Leader can Readycheck
- SaveHandler - after loading profiles the Addon will check for broken stuff within the frame template and report them.
- LeadMarker - Possibility to use a filled color rather than the default icon.
- MouseInteraction - Added 'Show Hint Arrow'-Option to the Buttons.
- NameModule - Added Nicknames.
- GroupHandler - Instead of using the Default tank-heal-dps Groups you can now use the Grouping-Frame to create your own groups and share them with your party. This sharing is compatible with VinceRaidFrames.
- Added Module: Dispel Indicator
- Added Button into FastMenu to open Settings
- Added Button into Settings (top-left) to add yourself to your (possible non-existant group) - for testing your Settings.
- Recolored FastMenu to match new Button Colors.