This addon replaces the carbine default UI for visualizing breakable crowd control effects. I found that the default UI was too small for my liking, so I made a few changes to make it more noticeable and intuitive.
- Bigger buttons.
- Aids muscle memory by allowing users to rearrange buttons and progress bars in a layout that most accurately reflects their own keyboard setup. A T-shape button layout is used by default.
- Buttons and progress bars can be moved anywhere on the screen, to whereever the user feels they are most noticeable.
- Buttons will show directional arrows instead of keybinds by default. This behavior can be toggled on and off.
- Radial progress bars for break percentage and time until natural break replaced with flat progress bars.
- Sound effect plays when crowd control UI appears.
For dealing with other types of crowd control effects, check out my other addon, Clairvoyance.
- /bo l or /bo layout - Toggles visibility of the UI components so that they can be moved.
- /bo a or /bo arrows - Toggles display of directional arrows on buttons on and off.
- /bo s or /bo sound - Toggles sound on and off.
- /breakout can be used instead of /bo in all commands.
- Separate voice cues for each direction that has to be pressed (forward, back, left, right). There is a function in the API that seems to support this (Sound.PlayFile()), but it doesn't seem to work at the moment. I'll implement this when the API is fixed or I figure out the syntax for the sound file to be played.