What it does?
Provides automatic targeting while 'Automatic Mouse Look' is turned on.
It is somewhat close to the targeting system Elder Scrolls Online provides, but customizable.
What it did?
It used to provide the current 'Automatic Mouse Look' functionality using hacks and voodoo. Eventually Carbine built most of the functionality previously provided by this addon into the game itself (yay!).
You can enable it by turning on 'Automatic Mouse Look' in the Control settings screen.
- Automatic closing of all windows preventing Mouse Look
- Target locking key which prevents your current target from changing
- Target filtering (hostile/friendly) while in combat
- Either type /ac or open the main menu and click on the Action Controls button.
- Targeting is fixed at screen center (i.e. in the middle of the player avatar) which makes targeting and placing AOE abilities hard. Hopefully Carbine updates it to 1-2 cm higher - it would make targeting much easier.
- Mouse buttons, F10 and Alt keys are not accessible to addons (i.e. you can map them to game functionalities, but not addon specific ones)