Makes minor visual changes to the standard nametags.
For non-targeted mobs:
* Hide everything (name, strength indicator, faction rank)
* Show healthbar when mob is injured, but smaller than normal and without text
For hostile target:
* Increase healthbar size
* Show health/aegis as percent if maximum is above 100k
* Optional forced position on screen
For rare and scenario mobs:
* Show name, regardless of distance
For group and raid mobs:
* Show name and hp bar
The in-game option to show nametags for NPCs will be disabled in NYR, and enabled everywhere else.
To force position for offensive targets nametag, use:
/setoption EnhancedNamedtags_target_x 550
/setoption EnhancedNamedtags_target_y 630