- Fixed so "Edit" no longer saves the abilities as well, but only name and comment.
- Fixed keyboard input getting messed up after having opened windows with input fields in them (seems to be a problem with the CLIK controls which apparently sort of stay active despite not being so). Reverted to normal input fields - might make my own later.
- Fixed "Edit" not getting into the undo stack.
- Entirely new UI - it now fits with the TSW UI.
- You need to double-click a deck in the list to load it now.
- Added a context menu for decks by pressing right mouse button on a deck in the list.
- Window is now resizable, remembers its position and has a scrollbar.
- The list sorts alphabetically now.
- Undo button added to allow you to undo different actions.
- It's now possible to update a deck's abilities with your current ones.
- Added ability to add comments for decks. These will show up in tooltips when hovering over a deck in the list.
- Shows FIFO status messages about what's going on.
- It will no longer try to equip abilities you don't have. Instead a window is shown with a list of the abilities you're missing when you load it.
- Works with patch 1.2 and Auxiliary weapon abilities.
- When patch 1.2 hits it will still be able to import pre-1.2 decks.
- Entirely new data structure for storing the decks which is ready for the coming features I plan on adding. Your old decks are converted automatically to this new data structure.
- Should hopefully better hook onto the compass now.
- Now suports the Topbar Information Overload Add-on Manager.
- New icon!!! ;)
Please note: If you use this together with the new Add-on Manager in Topbar Information Overload you will have to slot the icon into position before it shows up. You do this through the Add-on Manager by Shift + clicking Deck Manager in the list and assigning it a slot.