* The main window's scroll position is now saved.
* The details window is now draggable and no longer snaps to the main window. Be
aware that data in the grid prevents dragging, so be sure to reposition while
it's empty, or drag it by the small empty strip at the bottom of the window.
Sorry, but this window is too finicky to be made resizable, though.
* If you have positioned the windows where you want them and want to prevent
accidental repositioning, you can disable dragging by typing in a chat window:
/option CSDraggable false
To make the windows draggable again, just change the above "false" to "true".
* Tightened up the spacing between items to fit more onscreen at once.
* Improved scrolling and resizing to snap so that text is always fully visible.
* Combat Time is now always visible.
* Internal code cleanups.