InfoHub has been coded by scratch to improve old RAETIA Information Bar's functionality, expand it's capabilities and to meet gamers' requests. It's not just a bar anymore, it's more than that.
InfoHub's main and new goal is to provide maximum information about gameplay with providing mini supportive features and it's development will continue behalf on this goal.
INFORMATION MODULE FEATURES
- Legatus Bar is an information bar that lets you show modules you want with desired order.
- You can have different settings for each character and copy from one to another.
- Compass can be adjusted automatically to open space for Legatus.
- Modules can be activated without attached to Legatus and can be positioned anywhere.
- Each module has it's own font type, style, size, icon size, background alpha and colouring options. Their positions can be changed wtih drag/drop or setting exact screen coordinates to sate your OCD.
- Each module has it's own icon and they have 7 different size options.
- Legatus' background can be a solid colour or a texture. There are 24 textures and even their colours can be altered.
- You may draw a grid to the screen with InfoHub. It let's you position your modules with care.
- There are 6 auto-hide options for Legatus and free modules.
- General thosands separator format lets you choose between (.) and (,) for numerals
- Modules have a colouring system which lets you know about specific statuses. Generaly these colours are green, orange and red.
EXTENDED MODULES AND THEIR FEATURES
RAETIA InfoHub - Chamberlain
- Keeps record of your financial movements like income, expense and bank transactions.
- Show daily average profit/loss and detailed income, expense sources.
- Subtitles can be shown for generic NPC conversations with more than 10 customization options.
- Default ESO reticle can be changed to a custom reticle. There are 2 new options (Dot and Cross).
- Reticle Target Information feature can be enabled which lets you see target's;
- Name, LVR, Current Health, Total Health, Health Percentage, Gender, Race, Class, Title (or Caption), AvA Rank Name and Alliance above crosshair. There are more than 20 on options about what to show and colouring.
MINI SUPPORTIVE FEATURES
- Max. LUA Memory value can be set within LUA Memory menu.
- Auto-Zoom Out feature can be enabled for World Map and Fast Travel Map from Zone menu.
- Auto-Repair Items feature can be enabled within Durability menu. It'll automatically repair your items when you interact with a store. Only worn items that below a specific condition value will be repaired. This value can be changed from Durability menu.
- Auto-Show Weapons while mounted feature can be enabled from Riding menu. While enabled, you may still see your weapons when you are riding.
- Auto-Charge Weapons feature can be enabled from Weapon Charge menu. It'll automatically charge your weapon when it's charge value below a specific value. Value can be set from the menu. This feature will use less powerful gems first. Also, master weapons excluded from auto-charge control.
- Auto-Sheat Weapons feature can be enabled within Combat State menu. It'll automatically sheat your weapons after leaving combat.
- You can show or hide your helmet easily with binding a key.
- Time & Date
- *NEW*LUA Memory (Memory in Use)
- Level & Veteran Rank
- Experience & Veteran Points
- Gained XVP per Hour
- Gold on Character
- Earned Gold per Hour
- Gold in Bank
- Durability (Item Conditions)
- Repair Cost
- Bag Slots
- Bank Slots
- *NEW*Thievery (Stolen Item Count in Backpack, Their Worth, Daily Sell and Fence Limit Tracking)
- *NEW*Bounty (Current Criminal Status, Bounty on You, Bounty Cooldown Timer, Current Heat)
- Riding Training Tracker
- Blacksmithing (In Use and Total Slots with Research Cooldown Tracker)
- Woodworking (Same as BS)
- Clothing (Same as BS)
- Soul Gems
- Weapon Charge Status
- Attribute Points
- Sky Shards
- Skill Points
- *NEW*Champion / Enlightment Progress Tracking (Automatic Switch Between Enlightment and CP Formats)
- Alliance Points
- *NEW*AvA Rank Progress
- Achievement Points
- Online Friends
- Time Played
- Combat State
- Vampirism (Stages and Remaining Time, German Client Support)
- *NEW*Lycanthropy (Remaining Time)
- Crafting XP (Earned Experience from Crafting)
- Notification (Flickering messages about some events)
USED LIBRARIES AND RESOURCES
- LibStub / (Seerah)
- LibAddonMenu-2.0 / (Seerah)
- LibMediaProvider-1.0 / (Seerah)
- LibMediaProvider-MediaStash / (Seerah)
- LibAnimation-1.0 / (Pawkette)
- Reticle Textures / (Divona)
- Some Background Textures / ggFrames (Corodius)
USED DEV. UTILITIES
- Circonian's Click4Info
- Circonian's TextureIt
- Garkin for his suggestions, fixes and helping me about anything, whenever I need
- Votan for answering my questions whenever I need
- Information Bar / InfoHub users, for their opinions and bug reports
- Expansion capability of InfoHub is limitless. You can always suggest new features.
RAETIA InfoHub by Kraeius is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- You are free to:
Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- Under the following terms:
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
- Code Use
Any unique code block in RAETIA InfoHub or old RAETIA Information Bar that used to functioning a module or feature can not be used, distributed and shared without permission of current author. Any addon that uses unique, first time features of InfoHub will be reported to MMOUI and ZAM team. If further violation appears, author has a right to make claim on Intellectual Property Theft of Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Common code blocks that has same unique cosmetic features with InfoHub can be used by others with taking permission from InfoHub author and mention source addon's and it's author's name on description page.
With downloading and using RAETIA addons, you will be accepted as you agreed this license terms.
You may contact me via ESOUI (Kraeius), Curse (Kraeius), Elder Scrolls Online Official Forum (Kraeius) and in-game PC - EU Megaserver (@Kraeius)