Azurah enhances the interface by providing additional information and customization options while maintaining most of the stock look and feel of the game's standard UI.
- Unlock the interface windows allowing them to be moved anywhere on the screen and scaled in size.
- Set a minimum level of transparency for your attributes or have them show always.
- Lock the size of your attributes so food no longer makes them larger.
- Display text overlays showing your and your target's attributes.
- Show an overlay displaying your current level of Ultimate power.
- Colour the target's health bar, name and level by its reaction to you, or its expected difficulty.
- Show target player's class icon (and alliance icon) beside their name
- Set an overlay for your experience bar as well as setting it to always be shown.
- Show when your backpack's contents change with extra options to warn you when your bag is nearly full.
- Show a timer for the remaining duration of your Werewolf transformation.
- Ability to enable account wide settings to apply the same choices to all characters on your account.
All of the above features include several options for personalization accessed froim the Settings menu under Azurah. Additonally the ability to unlock the interface for movement can be accessed via the chat window using the slash commands:
/azurah unlock - unlock the interface for movement
/azurah lock - relock the interface