S4MP is a Sims 4 Multiplayer mod that allows you to play with up to 12 friends in real-time multiplayer!
See the mod in action!
Join the S4MP community!
- 1. The host must prepare a Sims 4 household with everyone's sims to play with, meanwhile, everyone must enable Mods & Scripts➚, then save & exit their games.
- 2. Download and extract S4MP from the zip file, then launch it. If it's not opening, make sure to run it as admin and exclude it from your antivirus.
- 3. Set the documents path in S4MP's settings tab, by default:
C:\Users\USER\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4
/Users/USER/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4
- 4. Set the game's folder path in S4MP's settings tab, by default:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4
- EA Desktop:
C:\Program Files\EA Games\The Sims 4
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\The Sims 4
- 5. Allow S4MP through the Firewall settings➚ to prevent connectivity issues.
- 6. Click Play on LAN in S4MP, select your prepared save game to host, and share your VPN or IP address with others so that they can join the room.
- 7. Once everyone's in and save synced, press Everyone's Connected and then Start Game. If the game isn't starting, you can also start it manually.
- 8. Let The Sims 4 load, select the same save game then load into the same household, a notification in-game should state that the multiplayer has loaded.
For further information, assistance and the list of supported/conflicting mods please visit the S4MP Discord server!