This project is based ENTIRELY upon Adelea's "PABuffs" addon (http://www.curse.com/addons/rift/pabuffs)
and is being released with Adelea's permission. I tweaked a few things here and there; however,
for the most part, it's just a derivation of "PABuffs".
Patronage will put a small icon on your screen (circle, with a "P" inside).
* If the icon is grayscale, then it means it is unlocked and can be dragged around
to a better location. Once you are happy with the location, RIGHT CLICK on the icon,
and it will go into colour.
* If the icon is in color, then it is locked and cannot be moved (RIGHT CLICK to
unlock, and it will go grayscale). You can LEFT CLICK the icon, and it will show
a popup menu listing various abilities (if you have them)
* If you have Docker installed, then the icon will go onto the Dock instead.
In addition to the using the button, you can also use a macro containing :
> pat toggle
Using the macro will toggle the visibility of the bar. It will popup centered on
the mouse cursor - or as near to it as it can (if the cursor is too close to the
edge of the screen it will be moved up/down/left/right as required)
1. The Rift Addon API does not currently provide information on the "remaining uses"
of an ability. So, that information cannot be displayed by the addon.
2. I did not include "cooldown" information in the addon for those abilities that
have them. If someone is interested in adding that to the addon, please feel
free to link it in the comments and I'll put it in the official release. However,
for me, it's just not that necessary.
3. The hotkey bar that the macro is on does NOT have to be enabled or visible.
4. Due to API limitations on the use of frames with macros, the bar visibility
status cannot be changed in combat. Because of this, if the bar is visible when
you enter combat, it will hide itself.