What is KBM MarkIt
This Plug-In provides King Boss Mods a way to manage and interact with Rift marked units, whether they be friendly or hostile. You will need at least King Boss Mods v1.5.1 in order to use this Plug-In.
You can help test KBM Mark-It by using the alpha version from the following link. If you are using alpha versions please ensure any bug reports include which alpha version you were using at the time. Sometimes if using KBM alpha, you'll also need the latest Mark-It alpha.
- Download the zip file.
- Extract, and copy the containing folder to your Addons directory. (As a normal addon)
- Note: Do not install in the King Boss Mods folder.
How it Works
- Interactive Mode
- Left Click: Select a currently marked unit if one exists. If there are none, this will do nothing. Once select, the Mark Frame will show the Unit's name, HP Bar and Percentage of HP. It will also create a Trigger enabled Cast Bar which can utilize KBM's encounter triggers.
- Right Click: Your current target gains this Mark Frames mark and any existing unit with this mark will be removed. If you have no target and that mark is assigned to a unit, this will clear the mark.
- Static Mode
- This mode is a simple visual display of the targets currently Marked. These can hide and show automatically depending on which units are marked and if they are seen. You cannot target or mark with Mark Frames with this option enabled.