Indy is an in-game artifact catalogue born out of necessity and a lack of artifact APIs.
- Create a macro "AddArtifact" with text "indy additem"
- Create a macro "DelArtifact" with text "indy deleteitem"
- Drag the macros onto your quickbars and assign a keybinding to them
- Mouseover any artifacts you have collected and while the tooltip is displayed, hit the AddArtifact macro to record that the item has been collected by the current character.
- If you make a mistake, mouseover the item and hit the DelArtifact macro to remove the item from that characters collected list.
Use /indy donottrack to ignore collecting items on the current character. This can be undone with /indy dotrack
Use /indy checkbags to see if there are any artifacts in your bags that are needed by your alts.
Toggle auction house scanning with /indy scanah and page through the Misc -> Collectible category to report if there are any artifacts that you are looking for up for sale. This feature currently does not support the Full AH Scans provided by some AH addons.
- /indy additem - adds the mouse-overed item to the list of collected artifacts for this character
- /indy deleteitem - removes the mouse-overed item from the list of collected artifacts for this character
- /indy whohasitem - returns a list of the characters who have the mouse-overed item
- /indy whoneedsitem - returns a list of the characters who need the mouse-overed item
- /indy dotrack - adds the current character to the list of characters tracking collections
- /indy donottrack - removes the current character from the list of characters tracking collections
- /indy checkbags - check bags for artifacts
- /indy scanah - toggle scanning AH for artifacts
- /indy showtooltips - toggle display of tooltips for artifacts
- /indy config - opens the configuration window
- /indy help - prints this message