Kit Spleef - Configurable, chaos-filled minigame!
Play with as many friends as you want in this chaos-filled kit-based Spleef minigame map!
Includes settings to change the gameplay, such as sudden death, CPU players, terrain features, and more!
Feel free to make a video of this map! You can send me the link and I'll feature it here!
Dig to fill your XP bar. When you reach the required amount of XP, you will receive a power-up item!
– Gets an unbreakable diamond shovel
– Can slice through the platform easily
Special Ability: Stun Powder (5 Levels)
– Slow down nearby players!
– Shoots arrows that dig 3x3 holes where they land!
Special Ability: TNT Arrows (4 Levels)
– Shoot explosive arrows that blast holes in the map!
– Spawn creepers that speed to their target and explode, creating annoying holes!
Special Ability: Proximity mine (4 Levels)
– Place a nearly-invisible mine that explodes when opponents go near it!
– Be anywhere in a flash with ender pearls!
Special Ability: Place Swapper (7 levels)
– Switch places with a random player on the map!
– Stack your way to victory with an unlimited amount of snow blocks!
Special Ability: Magic Boots (6 Levels)
– With these magical boots, walk on a platform of snow created at your feet!
Spice up your gameplay with these settings!
Keep Loot Between Games: Enable to allow players to keep items they collect while in rounds. Disable to clear everyone's inventory each round.
See Players Through Walls: Enable to give every player the Glowing effect, allowing you to see their outline through walls.
AI Team Level: Sets the difficulty level of the AI players. Also enables / disables them.
AI Team Can win: Enable to allow the AI team to win rounds. Disable to end the game when there is only on human player remaining, regardless if there are still AI players surviving
Item Jukebox rate: control the speed that item jukeboxes spawn in the arena, or disable them.
Terrain: Enable to generate staircases, walls, and small forts on each layer of the arena. Disable for a classic flat-plane spleef experience.
Lock Kit: Override all players' kits to a specific kit. You can also override every players' kit to a random kit
Spectate next round: Sit out the next round as a spectator. You cannot use revenge mode. Lasts for one round.
Unbreaking shovels: By default, all kits except Snow Shoveler get fast, weak shovels that need to recharge. Enable this setting to make all kit shovels invincible.
Regeneration Speed: Control how fast players regain health after taking damage. You can also disable health regeneration entirely.
Number of Snow Layers: Set the arena to generate between 1 and 3 platforms.
Powerups: Allow kits to activate their special ability.
Revenge Mode: Allow players to activate revenge mode.
Daylight cycle: Enable or disable the Minecraft day/night cycle. Lamps in the lobby will activate at nighttime.
[clock] Set Time of day: Change between 8 different time-of-day modes.
Auto Start matches after 30 seconds: This map requires players to stand close together to start the round, to ensure everyone is ready. With large groups this can be hard to coordinate. Enable this setting to automatically start the round 30 seconds after the previous one ends, regardless of whether or not players are standing close together.
Activate Server Mode
Force-enables Auto Start Matches.
Enable: /setblock -1957 112 -2007 redstone_block
Disable: /setblock -1957 112 -2007 air
Shaders: Sildur's Vibrant
– If players are unable to change settings, set the spawn_permission in server.properties to zero
– This map will probably not work on servers with plugins! Please use vanilla to ensure the best results. I will not fix issues relating to plugin compatibility. Instead, report those to the plugin devs.
If you want to report a bug or give me your feedback, just comment below!
Creator: Ravbug Animations
Dulana57, Ezcha, Grsan, SnowyTheBear, SilverC16, coin2012a, Naris_, GalaxyDJx, Colre, Seb8tian, Adycraft, _DerpX, DewyTheStud, danny_boi_cola, blockerlocker, Tdit, PatchEyz, Jsn_the_Pie_man, DigitalDan68, SpeakInReference, Sontles, worldsiko, E_and_A, Clayterbug (Clay God on YouTube), TomatoKyoko, Gertyerteg, LycheeLord, Shriniketh, SpockyGhoost, SpeakInReference