Welcome to Allootria
A rich Country with plenty of loot to plunder.
Final goal is to eliminate the Bad guys and hit The End.
In this map are 100 Holy Diamonds hidden.
You don't need to find them all. But you can trade them for a Powerful armor & weapons, that will keep you Alive in The Darkness.
Just find the right guy with the right stuff.
And you'll need bunch of emeralds and gold for trading, too.
Once you are equipped, you are ready to go to the Woods to find entrance to the deep, which leads to The End.
Only for Minecraft version: 1.7.10 !!!!
Small hint: If you find the lever, then there is certainly a secret entrance.
More or less secret areas:
- The Castle
- Castle Mine
- Black Market
- Alchemist's Workshop
- Beach House
- Underground Emerald Lighthouse
- Witch Hut
- Escher's Room
- Frozen Tower
- Parkour Area
- Water Shard
- Treacherous Forest
- Hunting Lodge
- The Darkness
- Wizard's Castle
- Path of Trust
- The End
Some facts about Allootria:
- 100 holy diamonds to be found
- over 600 chests with loot
- over 100 custom items
- over 100 custom mob spawners
This map is dedicated to YAW.
Allootria - Trailer (YouTube) by Reverend8
How to play?
1. Download the map
2. Unzip the file
Extract the file. Right click and choose Extract. …
3. If you see a folder named data and a file named session.lock, then you're good to go! Extract the folders to your desktop.
If not, the files are probably there, you just have to dig deeper. Some might have two folders named Mac OS X and your_save.
4. You have to be in Minecraft version 1.7.10 (the correct version You can set up in the Minecraft Launcher)
- You can jump into it in any game mode (creative/survival/adventure) and the game itself is in survival mode.
- At the beginning is selection of the difficulty.
- Spawn coordinates: -72 34 -1136 (are already set)