I really liked this anime when I watched it, and part of it was the aesthetic of the original SAO game, so I thought making a resource pack could bring that feeling into Minecraft! Me and my friend KiritoCy took a break from the project for a few years but now we are back working on finishing it and perfecting it. Although it's still a work in progress, the latest update focused on getting most common overworld blocks completed so it can feel more immersive. We hope you like it :)
Some notable features:
- Block textures are SAO-world inspired
- The GUI is SAO-game inspired
- Weapons are based on Kirito's famous swords
- Items are based on their SAO equivalents, with many textures taken from episode screenshots directly
- Music tracks on records from OSTs
- Paintings of SAO posters
- and many more!
More info is on planet minecraft: http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/swordcraft-online/
(although that is still to be updated at this time)
Please enjoy, and leave feedback to help us improve it!