RedXTech's 64x Faithful PvP Edit
What's up guys, RedXTech here, and this is my custom resource pack!
I hope you enjoy it!
If you like it please send me a PM letting me know :D
This pack is a remake of a few different resource packs put together by RedXTech. Here are the credits for each separate pack:
Eum3's PvP Faithful Edit:
Vattic - for the original Faithful 32x32 Pack, which makes up the original clear GUIs, and low fire of this resource pack.
Freyr29 - for the original clear GUI
MK325 - for the color-coded bow textures
TheXyrin - for the reticule and reduced fire
BenBrez - for the hunger bar
Tethius - for the potion designs
Eum3 - for the following:
- pumpkin GUI
- updated clear GUI
- lots of minor fixes and changes
Vattic, for the pack located here:
Playr's Custom PvP Pack:
Credit to Playr for making the pack, found here:
Faithful: Reborn Animated:
Credit goes to sewa101 here, I used the animated eye of ender, the ender pearl, the blaze rod, and the enchantment glow.
Credit to RedXTech for:
- Resizing a bunch of the 32x32 icons/images to 64x64.
- Fixing the enchantment GUI.
- Cleaning up the GUI.
- Editing some particles.
- The sword textures.
- The bone texture.
- Coloured progress bar.
- Fixing corners of inventory GUI.
- Doing everything in the Changelog.txt
- Compiling this pack.
That’s it, and please do check out the other packs if you feel interested!
I have changed the music discs to the songs listed below. Click for links.
Blocks: OMFG - Hello
Cat: Abstract - Neverland
Chirp: Steerner & Martell - Sun
Mellohi: OMFG - Wonderful
Strad: Sean & Bobo - Domination
Wait: OMFG - Stardust
Ward: Blackstripe - Boobs
To - Do:
- Obtain permission to use two of the original packs
- Find 64x64 items to replace the last 32x32 items that need replacing
- Clean up the last of the clear GUI that I resized.
- Make an updated video.
- Change song volumes.
- Re-do some stuff ;D
- Add on to paintings.
My Permission For Use:
- According to Vattic's page, the "Usage Guidelines" spoiler says that I can use it as long as there are no money making links. In that case, there are no money making links attached to this page. I also am required to provide a link to his page, which I have done in the credits section, and I have given him clear credit.
Also, since, the curseforge authors rewards program counts as a monetary link, I will delete and re-upload the pack every time if hit 1,000 downloads (if I do, that is).
- According to HiTeeN's page, I am allowed to use items from his pack, as long as it does not make up more than 80% of the edit, and I put a link to his page on this project. It does not make up more than 80%, and I have a link in the credits section to his original post.
- I have requested permission from Eum3 to use his pack's GUIs as a base for mine.
- I have requested permission from sewa101 to use the animated eye of ender from his texture pack.
I will post updates as I get new information.
Permission For Distribusion:
I give you my permission to distribute this pack, as long as you have made some noticeable edits, and explicitly state in a credits spoiler (or not in a spoiler, whatever works) that I (RedXTech) compiled this pack, and proof of credit from all of the other people who's packs I use in this pack. I cannot speak for them, you must do that yourself.
You may not be making money from that re-distribution, as par to Vattic's rule on the distribution of his pack.
That's it! I hope that you enjoy it!