Novik Pack aims to bring texture tweaks for blocks and items to builders of Minecraft, especially in terms of adding different details, without majorly obstructing the feeling of the vanilla experience.
This Resource Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.17 but can still be used in versions 1.15-1.16
At the time Novik Pack features:
-Different look for grass, taller wheat crops, bushier leaves on trees and many biome-dependant changes to the environment.
-New textures for Note Blocks that represent crates.
-Special textures for Noteblocks with different instrument data (i.e. placed on specific blocks).
-Slightly rounder Logs and Stripped Logs.
-Different look for Diorite and Polished Diorite that blends better with other stone types.
-New textures for several types of Glass.
-Various connected and overlay textures for blocks (Optifine Only).
-Special (Optifine Only) textures for different items!
Be sure to check out the README file in the resource pack's folder!
New Version 0.1.7 Is Out:
- changes to Iron:
- most Iron Tools, Armor, Items bear a look closer to Wrought Iron, closer to the color of chains
- changed Grass Block: colors are less contrasting, more natural
- added random Bricks textures
- minor tweaks to various textures
- added Flowered Grass Block Top variant in Plains and Flower Forest
- minor CTM tweaks