Welcome to the Minecraft Community revived, post apocalyptic resource pack in friendly Slightly HD 32x resolution!
LAST DAYS was a texture pack started by Doku (creator of the ever popular RPG pack). Doku began this pack with the essential land-scape defining textures (Dirt, Grass, Stone, water, trees, etc) but did not have time to do much more before discontinuing the pack. The concept he had, and the work he finished was to good to let die. Using Doku's visual and conceptual foundation History continued the pack, expanded it, and improved it. After History's dissapearance the pack was continued and further improved by Croco 15 and HalphPrice. Now I have chosen to keep LAST DAYS updated with the help of the community and continue to improve it, just like the other texture pack owners had before. The Original Thread by Doku The Second Thread by History The Third Thread by Croco The Active Thread
If you would like to help speed the development of the pack here is a few things we need help with.
1.Updating the pack to the latest version of minecraft
2.Making sure all download links are up to date.-There are many community accounts for Lastdays please let us know if one of our links are out of date.
3.Writing Epic-Lore please discuss lore on the main forum more people frequent it and will have something to give.
4.Supporting mods we are looking to support mods 1.12.2 and on.
5. Spotting bugs there are many problems across Lastdays versions from a spelling error in the lang file to a misaligned gui.
The goal of LAST DAYS is to take doku's brilliant foundation work and bring it to its logical conclusion; a full scale, game changing, texture and sound overhaul which takes full advantage of the existing mechanics of minecraft and brings them into a post apocalyptic setting.
This pack requires- Optifine
LAST DAYS comes with instructions on how to install it.
The Lore is so Epic it couldn't fit on this page.
you can find it on the Lore Thread
Signature Banners by Dereksmith
<a href="1240079-last-days-300-000-downloads-return-of"><img src="http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m531/xemnasvii/gifninja.gif" alt=""></a>
Signature Banners by Croco
<a href="1240079-last-days-300-000-downloads-return-of"><img src="http://i.imgur.com/jpPUk.png" alt=""></a>
1. DOKU! for starting an amazing pack!
2. History! for continuing Last Days!
3. Halphprice for the soundpack and plenty of help+alts! Big thanks!
4. luna_panshiel for providing a complete set of music to fit the theme.
5. ScoutTactical for providing the concept and stylistic foundation for wool blocks.
6. Dying Breed for adding battle towers mod support.
7. Orange_Anything for making the sounds for the chicken, zombie, cow, and pig.
8. Glimmar for allowing his wonderful item sprites to be used as placeholders.
9. Nairagorn for providing Humans + support
10. Dereksmith for making signature banners
11. Sealystar for making a few awesome textures for the terrain.png
12. Farty16 for providing the screen for night vision and making the website.
13. Samsamqwq for the end crystals and beams.
14. Levyathin for a signature.
15.Oz0bradley0zo for the golem texture.
16.Comply_Cat_Ed for a H.I.V.E.ful of textures.
17. Vultron for many things, support, and texturing things like the gui.
18.Every one who has made suggestions or donated!
19.A GRAND thanks to... Comply_cat_ed for being awesome and helping me organize the updates. Frightmare44 for a bazillionkagillion textures. Froman for giving me eyegasms over and over again. Kingskyler1997 for being Comply_cat while he was absent.
License: Redistribution of any of the textures included in this pack is not allowed. You may edit it for personal use, but you may not redistribute. If you would like to redistribute anything, you must ask for my permission. Failure to comply will result in and legal action and bad mojo.
For the sketchy factor of a revival pack, we are going to assume that both a: The creator, History, has abandoned the project or has no time for it. And b: If history comes back he has full rights to this pack and can take back everything created to be used in the original.