This resource pack include Faithful textures for Minecraft: Java Edition and working on snapshots and releases too. | To avoid miss the update of Faithful just click on 'Follow' button located at the top right and tick 'File Updates'. | Want to thank me for the work and get early access to the new snapshot textures? There is a way: PATREON
- Faithful 1.13
- ”Acacia Trapdoor” block texture
- “Birch Trapdoor” block texture
- “Dark Oak Trapdoor” block texture
- ”Iron Trapdoor” block texture
- ”Oak Trapdoor” block texture
- “Spruce Trapdoor” block texture
- Can I use this resource pack in video or modpacks?
- Yes, exactly!
- How can I download?
- Click on "Files" tab, then click on down arrow on the latest file.
- How can I support you?
- You can thank me for the work and get early access to the new snapshot textures on the PATREON.
- Willy Rinearson - 15$
- EvolMenime - 15$
- Matt Smela - 15$
- Sigbjørn Kjetland - 9$
The pack was started by Vattic, I xMrVizzy continue his work due to the situation. Over the last two years more and more people have given their own time to help out. They all deserve enormous thanks.
- Zombuster - basic ores*.
- GenuineSounds - hook/float and hearts.
- Justin8 - lilly pad and flower, and white wool block* with other wool recolours of his, and font*.
- Sword_Frog - sandstone block bottom, birch wood*, spruce sapling, and dead shrub.
- JKurtz87 - Mojang splash screen logo.
- CrazyErik - held map background.
- Gimlao - fixed the font spacing and again for 1.6.
- labtec901 - texture pack icon.
- DarKKn1ghT111 - HD Minecraft Logo*.
- Affinite - Iron Bars.
- Snowshoe - Snowman texture*.
- silentsource - ender crystal*.
- ExileUnlimited - Cocoa Plant*, Tripwire*, Cocoa Beans*.
- SupremX8 - trading gui*, and two of the creative guis.
- carlotta4th - creative mode survival gui*, beacon gui*.
- TheHalaran - Emerald Block*, XP bar, and Boss HP bar.
- Arionwt1997 - Ruby and Emerald items.
- some1insweden - fire charge*.
- jecowa - iron door.
- Samuil19/SLembas - potato+baked+poisonous*, carrot+golden*, pumpkin pie*, flower pot*, smoke particle, splash particle, bubble particle, drop particle, repair pane, cloth armor*, diamond armor, zombie villager, witch*, wither painting, Eye of Ender tweaks, TNT tweaks, Firework Particles, Firework Star*, Enchanted Book*, Christmas Chests*, Wither*, Wither Skeleton*, Bat, Wither Armor, Hopper GUI, Hopper Sides*, Hopper Item, Hopper Cart, Water Overlay, Activator Rail, Light Detector, Detector Rail ON, Dispenser Vertical, Dropper, Lava, Portal, Quartz*, Comparator Item, Compass*, TNT Cart, Netherbrick Item, Cave Spider, Redstone Block*, Hay Bale, Hardened Clay, Stained Clay, Block of Coal, Charcoal, Horse GUI, Horse Armor, Podzol, Sunflower, Tweaked Dandelion, Oxeye Daisy, Poppy, Tulips, Packed Ice, Red Sand, Clownfish*, Stream Icons, Coarse Dirt, Iron Trapdoor, Andesite/smooth, Diorite, Banners, Banner Base, Endermite, Enchanting GUI, Widgets Buttons, Banner Base, Banner Overlay, Barrier, Prismarine Shard, Slime Block Tweaks.
- King_M7 - three villager particles.
- Ivysaur1996 - potion effect icons*.
- SteelBrother - 1x2 painting, rain, Pumpkin and Jack 'o' lantern tweaks, Giant Red Mushroom cap tweaks, Achievement GUI tweaks, Horse Hearts*, Bubble Particle tweaks, Potion Particle tweaks, Drip Particle tweaks, XP Bar, Boss HP Bar.
- john4s13 - Gravel improvements.
- phrstbrn - Font braces spacing fix.
- Bufferzz - Quartz*, Quartz Ore*, Netherquartz Item*, Redstone Block*, Allium*, Peony*.
- DuckOfDuckness - Clock.
- David184 - Black Cat*.
- streak1 - Saddle.
- thaky - Lead, Name Tag*, Lead Knot, Horse Armor Items.
- EnderSlayer317 - Placeholder Tiled Water.
- Thantosss1220 - Tweaked Fish Raw/Cooked, Salmon Raw/Cooked, Pufferfish.
- CraftPotato13 - Slime Block*.
- Antoinounet - Horse Skeleton, Rabbit Raw*/Cooked*, Guardian*/Elder*.
- LajhuPG - Mutton Raw/Cooked.
- LuxiKeks - Rabbit Foot*, Armour Stand Item.
- DZCreeper - Rabbit Hide.
- BrotherHolmes - Rabbit Stew.
- creepit34 - Raw clay block.
- DrZhark - original Horse Textures*.
- Xaphobia - original Zombie Pigman skin*.
- Notch - the originals*.
- Kristoffer Zetterstrand - original paintings*.
It's fine for people to use stuff from the Faithful so long as guidelines bellow are followed.
- Give clear credit.
- Link back to the Faithful.
- Be honest about what you are using.
- No money making links.
- Things that are fine:
- Use as placeholders.
- Using as many textures as you've made yourself.
- Using the items or paintings.
- Use as base for mod textures.
- On remix/tweaked packs:
- Let's Players can share a modified copy with fans.
- Adventure map makers can provide modified copy to go along with it.
- If I decide I don't want you using stuff from the pack then that is final. This will only be the case in unusual circumstances.
- These guidelines can be changed at any time.