Since the author of the 1.12 version of Cute Mob Models, yarrmateys, abandoned the mod, we decided to recreate CMM (... as a resource pack).
Why make a resource pack instead of a mod? It’s because we have absolutely no idea how to code. That being said, this resourcepack still requires OptiFine to be installed.
This is not a 1:1 recreation of CMM, as there are some limitations on OptiFine's part, that and we want to build new things upon it.
List of supported mobs!!!
List of changes since CMM 1.12.2
- Chickens now have a custom model.
- Pigs now have a custom model.
- Cows now have a custom model.
- Cats now have a custom model.
- Foxes now have a custom model.
- Panda now have a custom model.
- Bats now have a custom model, based on AT2's concept art.
- Withers now have a custom model, based on AT2's concept art.
- Evokers now have a custom model.
- Illusioners now have a custom model.
- Vindicators now have a custom model.
- Drowneds now have a custom model.
- Ocelots have been redesigned.
- Villagers have been redesigned.
- Zombie Villagers has been redesigned.
- Spiders are now shorter and smaller.
- Cave Spiders are now shorter and smaller.
- Endermen are now taller.
- Silverfishes have been redesigned.
- Wither Skeletons are now larger.
- Ghasts are now much larger.
- Guardians now bounce on their side when they are not in the water.
- Cats do not have collars.
- Pandas have weird animations.
- Snow Golems' arms and legs do not move when they are walking.
- Charged Creeper are not supported.
- Elder Guardians are not supported.
- Ghast Sisters cannot be made.
- Items held by mobs are in the incorrect position.
- Armors worn by mobs are in the incorrect position.
- Every mob now has a blinking animation.
- Every mob now has a tiny head bobbing animation.
- Different type (biome) of Villager has a different hair color.
- Different type (biome) of Zombie Villager has a different hair color.
- Most mobs that have a baby variant now have their own separated models for an adult variant and a baby variant.
NOTE: This resource pack requires at least OptiFine in order to function properly!
If the resource pack is not working correctly, please check if:
"Video Settings > Quality > Custom Entity Models" is set to ON.
"Video Settings > Quality > Random Entity" is set to ON.
If this does not fix the issue, please do report that, preferably with some screenshots, down under the topic.
Maybe someone else will develop for me when I'm away.
This resourcepack is still a work in progress. in progress 1.16.3 - 50% + OptiFine 1.16.3 HD U G4 pre2 time testing (13.10.2020) = (Not fixed bugs) To fix list: - Couldn't resize - Piglin, Piglin brute and zombified Piglin
And sorry of our English. We hope you can understand it correctly.
Our Discord server in case you're interested to follow our pieces : V
press release from LugiaGamerYT